• orbison11
    orbison11

from wales to london,,,4.7

hope all are ok

orb

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I do hope no one has spilled his tea.

oooh is that racist? Wishing you all well.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

It's 20 after 5am there right now. I hope free2think, quietlyleaving, crumpet, AO, and the other members who live around that area will check in soon. I am about to go to bed and hope that they are alright.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

We ignore anything below a 5 in California.

• nelly136
  • Peppermint
    Peppermint

It woke me up in the middle of the night but I don't think it was anything to worry about.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

My wife just said the earth moved last night . . .

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

She said I missed it cos I was asleep . . .

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Just been round the outside of the house to check all the bricks, roof and chimney are still where they should be!

When it happened, I thought the chimney had come down, that's what woke me up, it was rattling - and its almost right above my head! All my ornaments and stuff have moved about an inch, all in the same direction. One of my poor cats fell off the end of my bed LOL! I feel a bit sorry for her cos she's so old and not well, she sleeps really deeply these days, she probably wouldn't have woken till she hit the ground!

• fifi40
    fifi40

My experience is similar to Sad Emo.............a loud bang and a bit of shaking and our dog started barking........in general I dont think there was too much damage. A chimney pot fell down damaging someones leg................for those further south like Crumpy I guess they would have just felt a little tremor if anything.

Fi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit