My nightmare about the future

by Layla33 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

I have dreams of death and destruction. Mushroom clouds over cities. Large areas of the USA without power. Night exodus from one place to another by foot. Very frightening.

• Layla33
    Layla33

That's how I felt the first time I visited Oklahoma City. LOL j/k

Yeah, sometimes to separate that from the Armeggedon nightmare is difficult.

I recall reading some conspiracy on the subject that the entire Illumaniti have been building up the doomsday, armeggedon battle in religion to prepare for the push toward global domination. It was a very interesting theory on this reoccuring theme in religious ideology, if I find it I will post it here.

• journey-on
    journey-on

You say you have had your abilities tested and you are mildly clairvoyant. Interesting. How and by whom were you tested?

I believe there are at least three types of dreams. Since this is a dream that moved you and one that you remember vividly, I would

say it is a personal message to you from your subconscious or from (?). (I don't believe it is precognitive, but I could be wrong.)

I don't know how concerned you are with the choices we have this year for president, but it sounds to me like the candidate's foreign policy

experience and ideology will be important to you. You may be worried that we may risk too much foreign influence too soon after an election.

I myself am concerned that we may be so eager to be rid of an unpopular war and reclaim popularity on the world scene , that we risk putting

someone into office that is going to sell us short, someone that deep down doesn't really have American interests at heart despite his rhetoric.

We may be tired of the war on terror, and wish it would just go away, but there is still too much work to be done, and now is not the time to let our guard down.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.

• new boy
    new boy

The United States government will fall. It is not a matter of "IF" but "When"...All world powers have ended...this government will be no different.

Personally I think sooner then later.

The next 10 years will be more interesting then the last 1,000!

My dream, is of a world with no governments and no religions too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit