This is NOT supposed to be happening...

by owenfieldreams 8 Replies latest jw friends

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

This nomination was mine! This year was supposed to be a coronation...I should be up by double digits in the polls, but I am not. All because of this Obama guy that doesnt come any where near my 35 + yrs of experience or working for the people of this country! This guy is unbelievabable, and he seems to have almost a cult following at his rallies. And believe you me, cults are one thing I will see are done away with if I get elected....the constitution was written long ago and the freedom of religion and assembly need to be revisited, especially when you consider all the harm that has been done in the name of it in this country.

How did this happen, that is, how did I lose my frontrunner status? Some say it's because I let get Bill get involved in the campaign. Well, actually, I think that's partially right. But, he's a rock star in the party so what choice do i have??? Al Gore stubbornly refused to use him in the 2000 campaign and look where that got him??? That's why I say to all of you here on JW.com, don't count me out just yet....I'm still in this thing...

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Well get on it, HillDog!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Boo hoo. Take care of the cults in NY where you're already in power, then talk to us.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Get your multiple personality disorder taken care of then talk to us in 8 years

nj

• dawg
    dawg

She showed last night why she's unqualified to lead... she voted for the war, and yet she'll be readly "form day one" as she keeps saying... please!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Honestly, it doesn't matter if it's Hillary, Barack or John...all are a vast improvement over the past 8 years. Things can only bet better!!!

• wings
    wings
    cults are one thing I will see are done away with if I get elected....the constitution was written long ago and the freedom of religion and assembly need to be revisited, especially when you consider all the harm that has been done in the name of it in this country.

HA! The harlot is on her way out!

• Forscher
    Forscher

At the beginning of the election cycle commentators said it was her election to lose.

It looks like maybe she did.

Forscher

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am so confused by politics, my head has been buried in the sand so long supporting a non-existent kingdom. I am trying to get up to speed so I can actually vote for someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit