would you adam and eve it.

by edmond dantes 3 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Was it the apple on the tree that caused the trouble in Eden or was it the pair on the ground?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Was it the apple on the tree that caused the trouble in Eden or was it the pair on the ground?

People would get bored in paradise where nothing goes wrong, where there are no challenges. I think Adam and Eve is a story, maybe a metaphor.

I think we started out as God, Children of God, God broken into many pieces to feel and be concious.

We get bored with paradise and materialize here for 70 years to have various experiences.

We go back to paradise to recover and reflect and when we get bored we rematerialize and come here to do it again. It's the only game in town.

When we materialize we have to give up our rememberance of who we are. If we didnt it would be just as boring as being in paradise. We come here to feel our emotions among other things.

That my take on it.

No one knows, but thats my favorite theory.

• wings
    wings
    People would get bored in paradise where nothing goes wrong, where there are no challenges.

Paradise on earth always seemed like a boring senario because you probably couldn't get a hold of a good novel. No good movies for sure.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Tres funny Edmond you Cockney you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit