A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle - has anyone read it?

by Scully 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I recommend You tube stuff of Eckhart alone! The ones which start with the ching bell are pretty deep!

I was getting a bit put off by his ' conceited ' aura but he really does not have what appears to occasionally emanate!

If you can put up with 'HIM' you will derive much personal insight - into what he has discovered or revealed to those willing to listen!

Always have your foot above the brake pedal! Take none of it as fact! Keep open minded about what the hell his WHOLE ESSENCE is trying to convey to you!

Eventually you will get it!

Then decide when, how , if you wish to employ it for yourself and practise (trial & error) .

I have attempted it whilst out and about alone but failed regularly and miserably - the old ways kick in all to easily and sometimes I amuse myself when maybe I should be more reserved and Eckhartesque. Though I mean no harm so whateva!

Best of wishes to all who dig this stuff!

I find it like the Wicca mysticism I encountered in December07 - though maybe less intensely linked to the natural somehow but not by much and making more sense to some of my minds relentless questionings!

So I think, for this next few weeks at least, I'm an Eckhartian Wiccan! And maybe Oprah is the high priestess?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit