ATTN: NEWBIES - How to behave on an Internet Forum.........

by Bourne 20 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Ahhh, I see the weeks are already being reserved. I am avi's dish this week and priest's the week of 03-14. But priest, you've got to be done w/ me by the 15th because I have plans to be a pole dancer w/ Bee in Niagra Falls that weekend. Any takers for the week in between or any other weeks? My date book (and inbox) are filling up.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

If the admins were doing their job properly, they would shut this thread down already! I'm sure I could run this forum better than any of em!

Cog

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Thankyou, I'm guilty of Caps. I just thought I was stressing a point to use them in a word or two. It was very informative.

Hope4Others

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID, HOPE4OTHERS? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Oh, aren't you the funny one!

Hope4Others

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am about ready to go to bed. My daughter's boyfriend is here. His mom is very sick in the hospital. I know he would like a place to just hang out, and get his mind off of stuff. But, I am ready to go upstairs, and there is NO way in hell that I am going with him here, as much as I like him.

How do I tell him to leave?

Gonna have to discuss this with my daughter, limits on how long company stays. (No common sense on both their parts)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good video!

It took a whole 6 posts to get to the lowest common denominator and violate at least 3 of the suggested rules.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Bizzy Bee said -

Good video!

It took a whole 6 posts to get to the lowest common denominator and violate at least 3 of the suggested rules.
    They forgot the part about not using a discussion forum as a dating website and pursuing the pretty girls as your next flavor of the week.

The above is the sixth post by sweetface. I don't see anything that violates any of the suggested rules, or anything debase about what she said. In fact, I agree with her.

BB

• wings
    wings

I LIKE TO SCREAM SO JUST GET USE TO IT.

What's more, all teenagers are evil, EVIL. Otherwise, I agree, LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit