any one ever get busted for going to a strip club?

by ?me? 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ?me?
    ?me?

elders , have you ever had to "readjust" any brother, (or his wife) for going to a strip club? what were the results? didn't jehovah create us without any clothes, so i would assume it is ok to see naked people? LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Only sinless people can go without clothes, as adam and eve did, until they sinned. Therefore, strippers are perfect ;)

I never got busted, when i went. I didn't confess, either. I figured, what was the point of confessing, since the elders couldn't help me w that 'weakness', anyway. I just felt lower than a roadkilled frog for several days.

S

• maxwell
    maxwell

I don't know of anyone ever getting busted for going to a strip club, but on a related note, I wonder has anyone ever tried to witness to people living in nudist/naturalist communities. Could you imagine a Kingdom Hall congregation in such a community?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

That was not me. I will swear it was my sister!

• G Money
    G Money

Does busting a nut in a strip club count?

• Priest73
    Priest73

No. That's expected.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I sat on two Kangaroo Courts where the poor sap (male) confessed to going to a strip club. One provided WAY too much information to us, IMO.

Since we had two such incidents discovered within a year's time, it was suggested that the elders begin to conduct regular surveillance inside the clubs..........

Not really. The first paragraph is true tho.

OM

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a picture at my desk of me with a stripper in my arms, it was my stag party

• thepackage
    thepackage

i got busted for going a a strip club. My x-wife turned me in. It was my brothers stagg party and she search through my wallet and i made a rookie mistake and used the ATM at the Club!!!!! I was an MS at the time and the Elders just gave me a "slap" on the hand. No committee or anything. I told them that i drank a little too much and did not remenber anything ;)!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Actually I got "busted" at puberty ...... oh, never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit