Noah and the high altitude.

by edmond dantes 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• marmot
    marmot

Shepherd Book, bravo on your letters. Like you, the whole Noah fairytale is what pushed me over the edge into fading for good.

The only difference is that I didn't even bother with writing letters, well, I wrote them but didn't bother mailing them after realizing that I'd only get canned answers directing me to the Insight books and telling me to just trust in Jehovah and increase my field service to take my mind off of it.

I'm tempted to show your letters to my dad. He's already aware of my fade and seems to have come to terms with it but the whole religion is a don't-ask-don't-tell zone.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

It was actually the SOCIETY's Noah video that really got me thinking about how the flood could definitely NOT have been global, etc. etc. That was absolutely the lamest video I have ever seen and had the opposite effect of what they were intending. For their own sakes, I hope they are not even distributing that abomination any more...

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Marmot-

Hey, thanks.

Yes, the Flood seems to cause many people to question their faith in the Watchtower. I'll email your father for you if you're worried about the backlash if you were to send it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit