Are people born hamsexual?

by SixofNine 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hamsexuals also ruin it for the rest of us who want to enjoy family-friendly entertainment. Like taking your kids to the circus. What can be better than having fun watching acrobats, creepy clowns, and pseudo-domesticated elephants with your kids? But now whenever you go to the circus, the concession people sell you circus-sized weiners. Hamsexuals always like to boast how long their weiners are, even uncut ones that seem to go on forever. I asked them what was in the weiners, although I really didn't have to, it's obvious what they are. I would just stick with Hebrew National, personally, no chance of pork consumption there! And Hebrew National's weiners are reasonable in size -- no chance of gluttony either, as long as you eat just one.

• avishai
    avishai

Don't like ham, but i loooovvveee "Makin' bacon!"

• Quandry
    Quandry

Have you ever tasted potatoes cut up and fried in bacon grease? How about corn fried in it? Just about any vegetable cooked with a chunk of ham or bacon fat is delectable.......field peas with a big piece of ham and cornbread....I don't know if I was born that way or by southern forcefed introdrination.

• avishai
    avishai

nope, not forced. I'm from the north, and i'm comin' to your house for dinner, Yum!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I confess, I am in therapy now, being treated for "ham-phobia". My husband loves his pork products, especially his sausage, and I try to eat it, just to satisfy him, but every time I put a ham sausage in my mouth, I feel so dirty and ashamed. I think it's the way I was raised to think that pork products were "unclean". My therapist is trying to desensitize me by having me put tiny little bits of meat in my mouth at a time, working up to bigger and bigger mouthfuls. One day, I hope to be able to put a whole sausage in my mouth and swallow, but I still feel really guilty. This is such an embarrasing problem!

Cog

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Joke:

So, a pig and a chicken were walking down the road and they got hungry. They stop at a diner for something to eat, and the menu in the window only has one thing on it: Ham and Eggs! They stare it for a while and the chicken says, "I'm starving, let's just go in". The pig says, "Sure, from you they only want a donation, but for me it's a total commitment!"

Cog

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Nothing original here, but I do believe 'Hamsexuals' have a porcine belief in the 'LARD'.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I love a bit of pork - no surprises there then. However the "crackling" is the best part for me - take the euphemism how you like.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"However the "crackling" is the best part for me - take the euphemism how you like."

Hah! I snacked on the porcine flesh on my way home last evening; in honor of this thread and...well....because I've been eating like a pig lately.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm just a Sweet Hamvestite ...
    From Hamsexual ... Hamsylvania! Ah Ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit