ALL THE NEWBIES WOW!!

by nomoreguilt 12 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I am very impressed by all of the new folks that have been swhoing up lately. It wasn't that so long ago that I too was new here. In fact, I still considr myself a newbie. But hey, we aren't all that new , are we? NO! We all for the most part are veterans of the wts. That's why we are here.

We carry the scars of cult mind control and personal disappointment at the falsehoods that we were led to believe. So, here we are on common ground. We are a very diverse bunch of folks , wouldn't you all agree? At times we may not all agree on certain issues or even believe in a god any longer. However , we do all agree on one thing....That the wtbts is not going to hide the TRUTH any longer.

There are so many intelligent and enlightened people here. My but there is a virtual plethora of information now available to us that was hidden for so long by the wtbts. Their own publications continue to contradict each other. Bible truths, as it were, are not! Smoke and mirrors, prophecies that have failed. Intigue itself rife among the Gb members. Witch hunts for apostates!! APOSTATES my ass!!!Resisters? Detractors? Give me a break.

For all of you that have taken a kind liking to me, I thank you. But please, continue to show this kindness to all of the new folks that continue to stream in here daily. They have been thrown about and abused themselves for too long.

In time, rumour has it, the GB themselves will be on another of one their witch hunts. Appostacy continues to be rife omong the bethel family. Discontent will continue to rise as more and more of them are being asked to leave. Some, many, have served there faithfully for many years. Now, they are being let go with a smile and a cold fish handshake.

They themselves are fomenting malcontents amongst themselves as they have to keep looking over their shoulders and wonder if they aren't the next to leave. One day, they too will be our NEWBIES!! So, with this said, I say WELCOME !! To all of you new ones here at JWD

NMG

My first ghost post, don't know what happened there.....

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

Im not really a newby................but Im starting fresh, I dont feel the same as I did a few years ago when I joined.

Ive let a few here know who I am, and as I would like to bring some of my family here I dont want my posting history read by them. It wasnt anything bad but I just feel we should be on a level playing field......................so my old avatar is now redundant ......................!!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Good post, no more guilt. It is nice see you taking initiative, to welcome those that are coming. Your words are well written. It is a good thing to keep the perspective you have just mentioned, and ,you are right, their is quite a lot of diversity in intellect, as well as a common bond of pain that's been dished out.

• flipper
    flipper

NOMOREGUILT- Good thread bro ! I too would like to join you in welcoming the newbies from the battlefields which we all have been bludgeoned on under the direction of the Watchtower society ! It is great to see more and more newbies joining ! And I too respect all the differences we have - but we share the common bond of escaping a " mind control " cult ! I feel that more and more Bethelites will have the real " light " turned on for them as more of them are unceremoniously dismissed from their assignments as they approach middle age and are considered a liability to the headquarters at Bethel. I hope it causes these ex-Bethelites enough " cognizant dissonance " to start questioning the validity of what they were taught by the witnesses

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Welcome all the Newbies.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Tyrone.Thank you. I try my best.

Flipper.Peace in your life also my friend.

NMG

• megaflower
    megaflower

As a newbie I thoroughly enjoy visiting this forum. There are many wonderful posters and there is such encouragement. Thankyou all

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

It gives me hope that we might see the end of the borg in my life time. You that are lurking and have not singed up; please go ahead and sign up even if you don't post. It helps a lot.

One

• wings
    wings

Since I have joined this forum I have come so far. To have the support of others has helped so much, I cannot express.

I welcome those new here also. I am so amazed every day at the depth and quality new ones bring, Welcome.

• penny2
    penny2

Every time I log on I notice new names. Welcome newbies!!

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit