I finally Left!

by The Doc 58 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done there is no point in pursuing a lifestyle that you find pointless and unfulfilling. You had no choice but to abandon a rigorously controlling religion ie cult based on lies. Hundreds of thousands of people have already done so.

• Hiddenwindow
  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hello Doc, and a very warm welcome to you!

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are waking up and taking a stand and moving on with their lives.

Congratulations to you!

I know it is difficult to enter the normal world, but you seem to making some good decisions to get yourself deprogrammed as you say. Best of luck to you, and we look forward to hearing more about your adventures!

Peace.

The Oracle

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Wow, that was some series of events! We are all glad that you made your way out and can begin to heal form the damages.

Just curious, you said that you became interested in atheism. So, are you an atheist now?

I think that you will find a good mix of people here; atheist, Christian, agnostic, and various mixed beliefs. That is one thing that I really like about the board, there is a great mix of ideas. However the greatest thing of all is the common bond of shared experiences.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi there Doc - you are very welcome here - I'm glad to know you'll be staying, this place is great to get stuff off your chest, very theraputic.

We are happy you left too. All the happiness and the freedom to live to you .

• dawg
    dawg

Way to go Doc... best thing I've ever done was leave those losers... I was raised in also, and never really believed.... good luck.

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

In my mind I have been atheist for several years, but it seems I still feel a strong unconscious belief in god that causes conflicts in my life in the normal world.

• JK666
    JK666

TD58,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome doc!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit