Congrats!

Does it include doobies?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hooray! Congrats!

Dave

• Priest73
    Priest73

You're a better man than I. I'm still struggling with it. That and self abuse. Guess which one I'm trying to quit?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I'm guessing, smoking cigs???

• Priest73
    Priest73

Ding Ding Ding. we have a winner.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yea!

Uh on gowah. Thomas Harper, he's got that power!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 Thomas Harper don't take no jive. 6 - 7 - 8- 9 - 10 Back it up and he'll do it again.

^ Cheers from my highschool days.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks everybody. And yes, it does include doobies. I think it's been 23 years since I had one of those.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That's awesome, and I love the stats they give -- kinda puts it in perspective and may even be a motivator in itself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations my LOVE!!!!! I am SO proud of you.... I found that was the hardest thing to stop... I used to smoke two packs a day unfilterd ..It has been since 1963 since I stopped. they were 40.cents a pack LOL.Now what you do is put the money you would have paid for the ones you would have smoked & after a couple of years you could take a cruise....

That took will power!!!!!! I admire you. I bet your lungs thank you also... ((((HUGS))))

• Grammy
    Grammy

Wow Abandoned...that is great, Congratulations!

I know how hard it is to quit and stay quit...the last pack of cigarettes I bought cost me 50 cents

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit