Do the 24 elders tell the truth?

by cultswatter 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Well this is interesting.

If they are getting communications from the 24 elders then it means they are channeling messages from the dead. Hmmmm, isn't that called "spiritism"? And is that not forbidden? It would certainly explain the nature of the many "truths" that were channeled over the years.

Come on. roast me baby!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LMAO!!! You stole my idea! I actually imported that image into Photoshop today and was gonna tinker with it, but didn't get anywhere with it. Good job!! lol

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Great minds truly do think alike.

I think that clip was perfect for the image. All so very surreal.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The funny thing is that it is something a JW would instantly recognize (at least one familiar with that picture), whereas an average person would think, "Who're those people?"

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Has this page been changed in the paper back version? Or is this where they cut and paste inserts....

Hope4Others

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Has this page been changed in the paper back version? Or is this where they cut and paste inserts....

Nope, not changed, it reads the same in the paperback version.

Mickey.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Leolaia... what a fantastic point!

That has never occurred to me... Rev 7.14 says of the great crowd, "these are the ones who come out of the great tribulation." So like you say, if a person dies before Armageddon, they cannot be a member of the great crowd.

Would anyone know whether this has ever been touched on in any publications?

x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit