Hillary campaign completely derailed this morning.

by worldtraveller 18 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
  • Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Damn, for the loss of this officer. Damn.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Did the "accident" occur anywhere near the school book depository?? Was there any suspicious activity around a grassy knoll?? Did they ckeck inside of his helmut for bullet holes? Was he related at all to a girl named MONICA?

Mysterious things happen to the clintons.

I am always sorry to hear about the death of any one in law enforcement.

NMG

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

A true loss... prayers for this officers family.

~Hill

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh, what a pity! So sad. You can't blame Hillary Clinton for it - and if she's any kind of human it will make her sad too.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm wishing the family of this officer strength during this time. Loss of loved one can be very hard to deal with.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

I'm by no means a supporter of Hillay Clinton. However, I fail to see how a motorcycle accident could possibly "derail" Clinton's campaign. I was formerly a motorcycle rider; and while they are fun and give many a great sense of satisfaction and freedom, motorcycles are inherently dangerous machines, as almost anyone can tell you. Every year, there are many motorcycle accidents in the U.S., resulting in death or serious injury such as amputation or traumatic brain injury. As noted, there have already been two motorcycle fatalities associated with Bush's motorcades. Of course, this is a horrible tragedy for the family of the officer involved, but motorcycle officers are well aware of the danger associatd with their jobs. They, of all people, would be the first to tell you that their job is extremely dangerous. And yet, I could read nothing in the story that would suggest that Clinton's campaign could be derailed. I mean: Is anyone blaming Clinton personally? Is there negligence on anyone's part?

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

According to MSNBC, she has cancelled a rally to be attended by a large crowd because she felt it inappropriate to continue in the city where the officer was killed and was instead heading to visit with the bereaved family.

I'm no Democrat, but she certainly has my respect for that.

• worldtraveller
  • BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

It would seem Hillary has been derailed for some time now. Sorry for the Police Officer, poor guy left his family behind, that sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit