Aid To Bible Understanding--PDF--by request!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Aid To Bible Understanding--by request! Request from researcher: I saw a post with a download link to the Aid book but I can't find it now. Do you have a download link I can get? Thanks a lot! *************************************************************** My comments: Sure! Credit goes to (betweenworlds) because we appreciate the effort put forth. The more links the better! N. cheers *************************************************************************** This file was originally at (reexamine), however, was reduced from 600-MB to 455-MB. It is going to take a while to download. It took 2 and 1/2 hours just to upload it. If you have followed all the download instructions listed below and still cannot download the file, then wait an hour or so and try it again. Due to the size of this file some hosting sites will allow only a certain amount of downloads per hour. Aid To Bible Understanding BM=Bookmarked (by letter sections) S=Searchable R=Reduced form 600-MB to 455-MB It is best to use your Internet Explorer browser. I have tried downloading the file with AOL and had problems, so use Internet Explorer. Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down and type code into the small box and click (download). A second page will open and then scroll down and wait for the seconds to count down to zero at the (green)download button and then click that green button. http://thefilehost.net/download.php?id=1340F4391 N. waving

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

It may also help to (copy and paste) the link using your Internet Explorer browser!

N.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awww! Thanks so much atlantis!
    I couldn't get that thing to upload anywhere no matter how very hard I tried ^^ I literally tried about 20 places.

You da best!!!!

Betweenworlds

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Betweenworlds:

You are very welcome my friend!

dance1

N. & Atlantis-

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis! This is great to have available for researchers!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Thank you cabasilas! Here, have some and , naturally you will need something to go along with that, like...

...A bit on the thirsty side this evening!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• lost-in-time
    lost-in-time

Atlantis, you are true FDS of this forum...

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Lost-in-time:

Thank you for the kind words my friend!

N.

• middleman
    middleman

Thank-you so much. Simply amazing............

• Melagomania
    Melagomania

Hello, I have tried accessing the PDF file, but the link won't allow me.

Please help. Thanks,

Mel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit