Lies: Xtians like Muslim Extremeists

by Rex B13 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Norm
    Norm

Well Done Ginny,
    We might have to have the Apost-O-Fest in Cedar Point then. That would make it the real seventh trumphet blast.

Norm

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hey! I like the Cedar Point idea (for the summer). I live about a 5 hour drive from there.
    Rex

• crownboy
    crownboy

Rex is only correct in the sense that in 2001 Muslim extremist tend to be way more violent than the Christain ones. However, as many of you have pointed out, Christanity's entire history is just as bloody, if not bloodier than Islams. Also, offically Islam is the most tolerant of religions (though in Islamic countries it's not quite so), since it recognizes Jews and Christains as "people of the book" and therefore worthy of salvation, but Christainity only recognizes its followers.

As for the whole "Islam is the fastest growing religion" thing, if countries with high Christain populations forbade their people from converting with the threat of death and Christains had children as much as alot of families do in most Islamic nations do, I'm pretty sure they would be the "fastest growing religion". Alot of Muslims don't have a fair shot to evaluate their religion, so it's not really clear how many people would really be Muslims if they lived in a free society as most Christains do.

As someone above mentioned, since Jesus will supposedly slaughter so many at Aramageddon, how much more "loving" is he than Mohammed?

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• Julie
    Julie

Hello Rex, my darling!

You said:

:I guess it will not acomplish anything to keep arguing with everyone. You will see it as you see it, regrardless of how stark the evidencial differences are. I grieve for you all, friends, kindred people, who did not find God on their way out.

You really are a dear Rex. I know you are sincere in your beliefs and your wish to "save" everyone. You see it one way I see it another, I don't think the two will ever be reconciled but that's ok.
    I think your intent is good that and that counts for something love. No one wants to argue with you either. Besides, some may have found God, just not in the bible.

You also said:
    :I get too overzealous and overbearing but I swear to you, it's not for sake of winning a debate or pride. I just want you to see the other side.

I know you do Rex. The thing is most of us have seen the side of which you speak and seeing it again will not be changing any minds. We still love you though.

:I want you to see the light of the son and what He has done through me. You'll find there is mystery and not all about the whys and hows can be answered. That's where faith comes in.

Some have faith in other things and there are no mysteries to accept. Personally I believe in the Greater Good. It's all relative that way and makes perfect sense. No fear or mysteries involved, no great unknowns. We all get our enlightenment, some cannot believe it comes from within, some can.

I think your wish for all to be saved here is very touching because it is so simple and sincere:

:Listen for His voice, some dark night when you have come to the end of yourself and there is nowhere to turn for comfort. He is there for it is God will that all shall be saved (jn3.16). None have sinned too much to be forgiven (Rom.6.23). It is by grace that you are saved (Eph.2.6).Salvation is there for the asking (Rom.10.-11).

Dear Rex, you needn't worry, there are lots of us who do not need to be saved. I have every confidence no harm will befall us who think like this. You sould too.

Take care now love,
    Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit