TV Anonymous... My name is Daisy Boo and I am addicted to...

by Princess Daisy Boo 15 Replies latest jw friends

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

1.Top Gear 2.Coronation Street(no I am not gay) 3.Corner Gas 4.Rick Mercer 5.Parking Wars(one of the best show concepts in a very long time.) 6.Mythbusters 7.Dirty Jobs 8.Motorweek Without fail I watch these every week. Thank god for PVR's.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

My God, your all going to be destroyed. Your wasting your time watching all that rubbish created by Satan and his demons. You should be studying the Bible ALONG WITH one of the WT publications and getting ready to go into the field circus so you can gain everlasting life. If you wanted to watch somthing on the TV I'm sure you could find a WT related, created video that would enlighten you all on the VITAL information it seems that you all may need. IS IT NOT IMPORTANT TO KEEP OUR MINDS FOCUSED ON SURVIVING THE END OF THIS SYSTEM THAT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER?

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

LOST

American Idol

Law & Order (all 40 series)

Biggest Loser

Big Brother

Prison Break

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

So glad that I am not the only sad character although I still maintain my TV shows are the most embarassing... although Coronation St, Big Brother and Wife Swap come close!

I also love Top Gear, Myth Busters, Grey's Anatomy, ER, Desperate Housewives and a local soapie called Isidingo, but I am not too embarrased to admit to those!

• llbh
    llbh

As i said somewhere else i love Boston Legal

Regards

David

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh, I forgot to say:

Craig Ferguson (always awesome!!!!)

I also habitually watch:

Showbiz India

Namaste America