Hello, Newbie here

by disillusionedandscared 34 Replies latest jw friends

• disillusionedandscared
    disillusionedandscared

Goodevening all. I am new here and thought I would introduce myself. This is my official first post on this board. What can I tell you about myself that will enable you to try to understand the confusion that is me? I am in my 40's, married for over 20 years to a wonderful man that seems as confused as I am. I was baptized in my teens and am still involved to some extent in the organization. I have questions but don't know how to deal with them.

I hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse tonight, it was too cloudy here to see much.

• 5go
    5go

You have come to the right place!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi D&S, welcome to the discussion board.

The skies were clear here tonight, and the view of the moon was awesome.

Is your husband still involved in the JW's too? We're here to support, answer questions, and even have some fun once those are out of the way. Almost any question you have has been encountered by someone on the board here at some point. So toss a question or two our way -- see what you get!

I hope you will enjoy your stay on the forum.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Pretty clear over here. Interesting to view. Wish my children were up as my youngest would truly enjoy it.

Welcome to the board...

• disillusionedandscared
    disillusionedandscared

Thank you for the welcome. Husband is confused and questioning things with me. He is still involved to a point. If and when, and I do believe it will be sooner than later, I have questions, I look forward to your answers!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Disillusionedandscared.... there are sooooo many people here that can relate to your situation.

Not only in this board filled with ex-JWs there are hundreds if not thousands of current "JWs" who are either in the process of fading or who are actively trying to help others to get out of the cult.

We are more than happy to help answer any of your questions and to ease your fears.

Once again - a very warm and genuine welcome to you, and your husband.

The Oracle

• yumbby
    yumbby

Welcome :) Take your time and read up on some of the old posts. A wealth of information.

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome disillusionedandscared!

What you are going through is probably similar to what others have experienced. Ask away. There is sure to be someone who can help.

penny

• MMae
    MMae

Welcome D&S!

I think one thing you will find here - no one will try to tell you what the RIGHT answer is. But you'll get a lot of great input, and be able to weigh things out for yourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit