Heavens to Murgatroid! Sodom and Gommorah Batman! What the hell is going

by MsMcDucket 19 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

The dog was lucky. In saudi arabia, it would be stoned for that ;)

S

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    The dog was lucky. In saudi arabia, it would be stoned for that ;)

Very good point Satanus!

What country was that were the man had to marry the goat? That wasn't a punishment. . . The man liked what he was doing... It's a crazy world!

• frozen one
    frozen one

And I thought stuff like this only happens in Wisconsin.

There's a guy named Bryan Hathaway (do a google search to confirm my tale of depravity) over in Wisconsin, not too far from where I live in sane Minnesota, who spent some time in jail for killing a horse with the intention of having sex with it. After he got out of jail for the horse incident he got caught having sex with a road killed deer in the ditch. This actually caused a legal debate regarding whether or not Wisconsin's anti-beastiality law was applicable as the deer was dead and the statute did not prohibit sex with a carcass. The court did decide that the law applied and Hathaway spent some more time in jail. When he was released one of the conditions was that he could not be in close proximity to animals. Well, the annual county fair came along and guess who was caught in one of the livestock barns ogling a cow? Hathaway was busted again. He was recently sent back to jail for drinking, smoking pot, lying to his probation office, having unauthorized sex with an adult (at least the sex was human-human), and, most disturbing, having unauthorized contact with a minor.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Thanks Frozen One. I may be permanently damaged by my Google search on your young friend.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    He was recently sent back to jail for drinking, smoking pot, lying to his probation office, having unauthorized sex with an adult (at least the sex was human-human), and, most disturbing, having unauthorized contact with a minor.

This guy could have some sort of STD and having sex with any human could endanger the person. He, definitely, needs to be locked up for the safety of others.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Could be worse...he could be forced to get married.

• JeffT
    JeffT

A while back a guy here in Washington State got killed while having sex with a horse. He and a buddy had broken into the barn on a farm to do their thing. The incident sparked passage of a new law as it was discovered that it wasn't illegal to have sex with an animal under current law. When pressed on the subject one of the legislators said that apparently nobody had thought they needed such a law.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It is interesting that written laws are what guides the system in their judgements much the same way it does with witnesses. If it is not written, as in the above example the law doesn't recognize it as a crime. It was a dead dear, therefore the law is not applicable. The law was only written for live deers. I wonder what the point of going to school for so many years is, to even have to entertain such ridiculous short sighted notions. Good thing they made the right choice.

Not long ago, there was some guy caught in a funeral home after hours. He snuk in to have sex with the corpeses and was caught. That's absolutely chilling. I am not sure if the rule still applies in witness world about bestiality not being grounds for divorce, but it is typical of an organization run by lawyers who can't see past the end of their noses.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This topic is so outrageous, I just had to throw this one in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRZntXAcMM&feature=related Fletch Lives.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    It is interesting that written laws are what guides the system in their judgements much the same way it does with witnesses. If it is not written, as in the above example the law doesn't recognize it as a crime.

Yes, that is in fact how laws work. It's what keeps the police from making it up as they go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit