Our congregation's numbers are down. Yippie-kay-yay!

by outofthebox 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• sacolton
    sacolton

One Brother in our congregation reported being greeted at the door with a Uzi Mini Carbine, a semi-automatic version of the compact Mini-Uzi SMG, with a longer 450mm (18 inch) barrel to meet minimum legal rifle overall length requirements for civilian sales in the United States when the stock is folded. Pointed at him, he was told to get off his property ... and he backed away ... very slowly.

Needless to say, that house has been marked "DO NOT VISIT!"

nomoreguilt:

If you KNEW that they KNEW and they KNEW that you KNEW that they KNEW - how long did you KNEW it and did they KNEW you KNEW it at that time?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

C O's are only interested in making a living. I knew it. They knew I knew. Just business.

NMG

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I knew now what I know then: that they know all the time what I knew, and that if given a chance, they would undue all the knowing and knewing to save their arses. The KNEWing bastards....

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It is hard to judge a trend by one congregation. It is possible that a reason for the losses is due to economic conditions requiring people to relocate.

The exact oposite occurs in other areas. The growth in some areas (i.e. Florida) comes from people moving to the area.

Even more reason why the CO should not be coming down on the congregation. If you cant contol a variable don't them responsible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit