Elders doing something they could be DF'ed for wile judging someone on JC?

by karter 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• karter
    karter

How can they clam to have the Holy spirit?

The JC that df'ed my Brother one of the Elders was screwing a married sister!

I know of at least 2 cases of that.

One guy was PO for many years turns out he had been screwing his own daughter since she was little.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One guy was PO for many years turns out he had been screwing his own daughter since she was little.

Incest!

Besides, that is pedophilia. I suppose he is allowed to do that, since they have a fund to protect pedophiles. They don't give a fxxx what that does to the children when they grow up.

At least, with the married sister, there was a chance that honest communication was going on, and that the proper spouse consented to it. However, it goes against their own standards against adultery--and I have seen people getting disfellowshipped for adultery.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

There was a well-known and well-respected elder, Don Nicholson, in one of the NY state congregations (Warrensberg) in Vermont Circuit 1 years ago (around 1982) that eventually went to jail for a long time because he was a pedophile who raped a lot of little girls in his congregation.

There was another, can't remember his name, similarly viewed, who was disfellowshipped when it became known that he had been having an affair with a sister in his congregation for decades. He had just had the leading part in that summer's drama.

There are lots of cases like that.

S4

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey karter....NOPE.... they do not have the hs. They can claim it's direction all they want but it's not there. in a JC that DF'd me, the Po was on it. Came to find out, he had been a serial adulterer all his married life, even during the time he served on my JC.

Another instance of no hs, when I was re-instated Iwas still smoking....guess the hs didn't tell them that, eh??

NMG

• Confession
    Confession

How do they claim to have the Holy Spirit? No matter what, they can always say, "Well the Holy Spirit is what Jehovah used to discover these bad people. Isn't it good that Jehovah finally brought these matters to light?"

But why did Jehovah wait twenty years to make this known?

Jehovah does things in His time; not yours.

So it was Jehovah's purpose to let a serial pedophile have sex with underage kids for twenty years?

"Trust in Jehovah with all your heart; in all your ways take notice of Him."

• tan
    tan

So it was Jehovah's purpose to let a serial pedophile have sex with underage kids for twenty years?

"Trust in Jehovah with all your heart; in all your ways take notice of Him."

And nothing for the poor molested child!!! Bulls***! All of it!

• JK666
    JK666

karter,

Don't get me started!!!

The elder that was supposed to be helping in saving my marriage, was plooking a 14 year old in the congregation (his daughter's best friend) at the time!

Contempt, times exponential!

JK

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I remember being counselled by an elder who was later disfellowshipped - for prior paedophilia.

Mickey.

• dvw
    dvw

"plooking!" Where is L. Ron Hoover when we need him?

Its a good thing holy spirit picks the elders. can you imagine how bad they would be otherwise?

• Vincent
    Vincent

Hi 1/2 these Elders are sick perverts anyway. I heard a lot of child molesting or peadophillia amongst them lot even in the UK. I remember showing a paper article to an Elder when I was a bible study student. I said to him how can they get away with this. This elder said "dont belive the papers". Whatever the Elder said was a lot of BS also said they do a "committee Jury thing and see the outcomes with court" and they probley tell lies or pay loads of money to keep it quiet and probley gets away with it. Should be disfellowshipped if found guilty by court, castrate them and not disfellowship the victims. Vincent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit