~~~~A kiss is, just a kiss~~~

by YoursChelbie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

[Regarding tree-shaped air fresheners]
    Miller: Find one in every car. You'll see.

Repo Man

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Several from the Serenity movie, which is quite quotable:

Jayne: "Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

---------

Mal: "Kaylee, this is a place of business. We can talk about Simon-"

Kaylee: "When he's four worlds away? Or the Alliance gets ahold of him and River?"

Mal: "That ain't my worry. I gotta finish this job, get us another one. Can't do that carryin' those two."

Kaylee: "How can you be so cold?"

Zoe: "Cap'n didn't make them fugitives."

Kaylee: "But he coulda made 'em family. 'stead of keepin' Simon from seein' I was there. And I carried such a torch! And we coulda...goin' on a year now and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"

Mal: (horrified) "Oh God! I can't know that!"

Jayne: "I could stand to hear more."

--------------

Mal: "Zoe, ship is yours. Remember: if anything happens to me, if you don't hear from me within the hour, you take the ship -- and you come and you rescue me."

Zoe: "What? Risk my ship?"

---------------

Operative: "That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain."

Mal: "Way I remember it, albatross was a ship's good luck, 'til some idiot killed it." (to Inara) "Yes, I've read a poem, try not to faint."

--------------

Mal: "I never credited the Alliance with an overabundance of brains, and if you're the best they've got-"

Operative: "Captain Reynolds, I should tell you, so that you don't waste your time: you can't make me angry."

Inara: "Please. Spend an hour with him."

----------

Book: "I killed the ship that...killed us. It's not very Christian of me."

Mal: "You did what's right."

Book: "Coming from you that means...almost nothing."

----------

Mal: "So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

--------------

Jayne: "Shepherd Book used to tell me, 'Can't do somethin' smart, do somethin' right'."

-----

Simon: "My one regret in all of this, is never being with you."

Kaylee: "With me? You mean to say...sex?"

Simon: "I mean to say."

Kaylee: "Hell with this...I'm gonna live!"

-----------

Operative: "Do you really believe that?"

Mal: "I do."

Operative: "You willing to die for that belief?"

Mal: "I am." (pulls out his gun and shoots at the Operative repeatedly) "Course, that ain't exactly Plan A."

----------

Operative: "Do you know what your sin is?"

Mal: "Aw hell. I'm a fan of all seven."

-----------

And there is the ending:

Mal: "Ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. Know what the first rule of flying is? Well I s'pose you do, since you already know what I'm 'bout to say."

River: "I do. But I like to hear you say it."

Mal: "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home."

• Bourne
    Bourne

Ok Layla33, try this one.........

"Sean... He's on the beach now, a toe in the water. He's asking you to come in with him. He's been racing his mother up and down the sand. There's so much love in this house. He's ten years old. He's surrounded by animals. He wants to be a vet. You keep a rabbit for him, a bird and a fox. He's in high school. He likes to run, like his father. He runs the two-mile and the long relay. He's 23. He's at a university. He makes love to a pretty girl named Claire. He asks her to be his wife. He calls here and tells Lara, who cries. He still runs. Across the university and in the stadium, where John watches. Oh God, he's running so fast, just like his daddy. He sees his daddy. He wants to run to him. But he's only six years old, and he can't do it. And the other men are so fast. There was so much love in this house. "

Bourne

• Layla33
    Layla33

Bourne,

Is it "Minority Report"?

Let me know when to collect my reward.

• Bourne
    Bourne

You got it!

Bourne

• yumbby
    yumbby

I see there is another Serenity fan here. I can almost repeat the movie word for word with it.

• megaflower
    megaflower

Scarlet. I don't give a damn. Gone With The Wind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit