Are you bothered?

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

As long as I like myself nothing else matters, on the board or in real life.

W

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hi Sweetie, Thanks for asking Lou. I have not yet been slammed, and I say yet becauseI figure it is just a matter of time. It won't bother me when it happens tho. I look at this place as sort of a place to vent and get real about how we feel. I care about everyone in this board room and expect to feel some wrath now and then. I think it is part of the healing. I am new here and most of you folks are not so new, so we are all healing at different rates, so I just ask for some patience and I will offer it back.....

• yumbby
    yumbby

I joined this forum I think about 3 years ago and left because it got way to intense and I was taking everything to personal. I came back I hope older and wiser. I hope this time will be different.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I don't think you can take anything personal, many people on this board have been through a traumatic experience. I think there are a lot of people hurting in some way or

another. People need to vent and some are now very sceptical of what others say because of what they have had to deal with.

Hope4Others

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

I have found that the people that are most cutting are conversely the worst communicators.

It reminds me of the school yard, the bullies were always dumb, same in the adult world.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes hot and bothered .......thats a sigh of good health right ?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

sad emo - I LOVE the Cathrine Tate show esp the one where she's getting married and asks the priest: Is God bovvered? Is god bovverd tho? If god aint' bovved, I aint bovved.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

LouBelle - I guess she'll have got to ask God if he's bovvered now cos they killed her off at Christmas!

Answering more sensibly now, when I first started posting here I was still a very hurting person, so I took everything very personally and got upset. As I've healed though, I've found that other folks comments don't bother me as much.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Sad emo - they killed her off???? aaaaaah no

look at my face - am I bovverd.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I have found that the people that are most cutting are conversely the worst communicators.

It reminds me of the school yard, the bullies were always dumb, same in the adult world.

I've also found the same thing.

I don't take offense to mean words on the forum... don't take it personally. If someone has difficulty communicating their point .... well, me being bothered won't help the situation anyway. Besides, we all have a bad day at some point.

I don't live with them, they don't live with me, they don't pay my bills or contribute to my everyday living. So why should I be bothered?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit