A thank you to my friends

by Bumble Bee 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I have some very good, close friends that I've made here. We trust one another, laughed together, cried together, supported one another through good and bad times.

I just wanted to say how much I love and appreciate you all!

BB

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Bee, remember when you and I spent the night at Lenny and Karen's and we were up late talking? We had quite a bit to drink and opened up about life and loves. You busted out laughing when I told you about a guy who was sobbing because he couldn't get an erection. I can't ever think about him now w/o remembering you laughing about him...good times!

• JH
    JH

I hope I fit in there someplace

It's nice having a bumble bee around too.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Bee, remember when you and I spent the night at Lenny and Karen's and we were up late talking? We had quite a bit to drink and opened up about life and loves. You busted out laughing when I told you about a guy who was sobbing because he couldn't get an erection. I can't ever think about him now w/o remembering you laughing about him...good times!

That will be a night I'll never forget! I can't wait until we can do it again. Your friendship and support means alot to me. I appreciate we can share things like that with each other.

JH - Yes of course you fit in there! You always cheer me up, I appreciate you very much.

BB

• llbh
    llbh

I have enjoyed your company too BB

You have been a friend to me

Regards David

• Tara
    Tara

BB, I love you, too.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Yeah Bee, we seem to have shared a lot over these past few months...including saliva.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Love ya too BB

• Mincan
  • PEC
    PEC

Back at you BB.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit