I just inherited close to 2.02 million dollars!!!

by FreedomFrog 32 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

WooHoo Bridjen...looks like you've hit jackpot. First you are getting a check from a next of kin (that you didn't know about) and now you're getting more because of your last name. You're gonna be a billionaire not for too long!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

If you want to read some funny stories about how to "scam the scammers", to go www.419eaters.com.

Some of these guys are really creative, and get free things FROM the scammers! Check out this example for how somebody got some free carved artwork:

http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

• ronin1
    ronin1

I was looking for a job and entered my resume on the internet with the different job search engines.

I received an e-mail about a part-time job doing bookkeeping for an oversees (UK) company. I figured something was not right, but went ahead and asked the person of this company to send me in the mail more information about the company, etc. to make an informed decision.

Instead, he sent me an e-mail stating I would be receiving a check for $1,500. My job as bookkeeper was to deposit and cash the check, take 10% for myself and then send the remainder 90% of the $1,500 via Western Union wire transfer. I did not believe this e-mail, but true to his word, the next day I received, via two (2) UPS packages: three (3) American Express Travelers checks for $500 each and then a personal check from a couple in MN payable to me in the amount of $1,500. My job as bookkeeper was to deposit and cash the checks, take 10% for myself and then send the remainder 90% of the $3,000 via Western Union wire transfers to two (2) different persons in Ghana.

I quickly called the bank the personal check was drawn on, they confirmed the monies were good if I decided to cash the check. I spoke with a representative in the fraud department at the bank and I advised them that I would be turning over this personal check to my local police department. (Later I learned from the representative at this bank that this couple was 'beside themselves' because the check was a fraud- they never signed this check, yet when you looked at this check it had their personal names, addresses, checking account and routing numbers accurate).

I then notified my local police department, they came by my house and I release all the original documents I received: ie: e-mails, travelers checks, the personal check, UPS packaging and labels etc. They gave me a website to notify about this incident which is partially sponsored by the FBI.

When I got spoke to a local FBI agent -he gave me even more information regarding these scams...........which I knew about from news media programs. He also told me that when you enter your resume with these search engines, these scammers pose as employers on these search engines and thus send e-mail solicitations of job offers.

Two days later the man that e-mail me with the initial job position wanted to know where the monies were because they were expecting the Western Union wires the next day. I promptly replied in an e-mail that after reviewing all the documents I determined this job position to be an African money scam and the documents to be fake and that I turned all the information over to my local police and FBI and if he wanted more information, he was welcome to contact the local police department.

Needless to say, I have not received another e-mail from him. He probably has 'high-tailed' it out of the country by now.

Note: that this scam journey started in the UK.........I received the monies from a man in Rhode Island,,,,,,,,,,it affected a couple out of MN.............came to me in Florida.....................was to end up in Ghana.

P.S.- Had I cashed these checks I would had been looking at 20 years in prison............ I love my freedom too..........much.............

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit