Imagine a KH with a bar....

by lfcviking 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

It would be great wouldn't it? If there was a room at the back of the hall that had a bar with a selection a fine handpulled ales & spirits. The lights were lowered slightly, and some background tunes (not kingdom melodies) were playing, and there were some nice cosy chairs to lounge in.

After the meeting you could and have a few pints and have a laugh about how boring crap someones talk was. Or you could have some banter about whose football team's doing it or not. Or it could give you an opportunity to make a move on that sister you've always liked.

I bet you then the meeting attendance wouldn't be slacking off as is the case with many KHs today!

LFCv

• XOCO
    XOCO

LoL i could not help myself from laughing so much...but that would be cool thought everybody gettin' wasted by relieving/trying to relive the misery of going to the KH.

*Cheers*

XOCO

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

They'd have over 100% attendance at every hall meeting, guaranteed! And they'd make lots more money!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Excellent idea lfcviking!

The WT should already see the great potential in this idea. Attendance rockets at least 100% when they pull a cork once a year. And most only get to SNIFF the stuff! Imagine if EVERYONE was allowed to have "the heart of mortal man rejoice" with the fruit of the vine.

Then I could really get behind the theme for this years DC:

Guided by the "Spirit" ;-) of God.

OM

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Anytime you can combine religion and alcohol you have a winner. If you can throw in a little nudity I would be back to the meetings in a heart beat.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I could just see that over time in this KH, a pole would be installed. Then sisters Bumble Bee and sweetface would be in regular meeting attendance.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I love it. Just the idea gave me the laugh of the day. I also imagined a disco ball falling down when the "melodies" came on for effect. :-)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Sweetface, your are getting me excited. Where is the kh at that you will be attending? I'm there

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

You think they would serve this one after the meeting?

Sex with the Devil

1 oz Ursus vodka
    1 oz peach schnapps
    2 oz orange juice 3 oz Red Devil In a shaker combine spirits and orange juice. Shake with ice and strain in to glass half filled with Red Devil and ice. Stir.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    I could just see that over time in this KH, a pole would be installed. Then sisters Bumble Bee and sweetface would be in regular meeting attendance.

You know sweetface my stripper name is Angel Slidehoney. Mmmm, honey . That could be one way to get me back in a KH. You, me, some honey, oh yeah, I can see that! BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit