did anyone know a real self righteous dub in the cong that fell from grace

by looloo 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• looloo
    looloo

i knew a few like that , the worst one was local congregation paedophile that had so much to say about others , when i look back now at some of the things he used to judge people for , what a damn cheek he had considering the things he had done that hadnt come out at that point in time.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I have known several actually. One example comes from Sacramento, CA. Three elders held an ill-conceived judicial committee on a sister (my mom) who had been assaulted and raped. They refused to let me and my brother in to lend her support and they went over her like a Mack truck. Then they left her in limbo for six months. When my sis called the po he said he would contact my mom. He calls her on the phone and tells her, "You are disfellowshipped." The three elders involved got a visit from me on a sunday after the wt. I went in and asked them all to meet me in the little room. They said with mocking grins that they didn't have time for me, so I mentioned casually and calmly that they could accompany me now or I would carry them in one at a time. So they went. I asked them why they mistreated my mom like they did and one of them said it was their job. I told them all, to stay away from my mom and family. Out of respect for God's house they were safe, but if I saw any of them on the street, their ass was getting beaten. Well, the PO was removed for misconduct, the other two cheated on their wives and were df'd.

The other lands north of Sacramento. This is the story of an idiotic service overlord with a carpet company and a penchant for wrestling with his brother and employees on the remnants......He had in his employ a couple of real simpletons. One of them was a dangerous pedophile and wife abuser. On this elder's advice and coersion my sister ran off to Reno agains my parent's wishes and married the pedophile/carpet layer/idiot with an elder for a boss. His nighttime bad advice cost him. His own daughter ran off to Reno with a biker and married him. She later told him that if it was good enough for the blank-family it was good enough for a Van *** too. He was later df'd for some sort of misconduct......

• sacolton
    sacolton

One of my wifes friends, she always had this extremely haughty attitude, got in trouble because a married Elder sucked on
    her titty. It didn't go further than that, but the Elder moved to another congregation (with wife) and the Sister got a stern
    warning and was reproved.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

a married elder sucked her titty? What did they do, confess? Or get caught in the act? What a joke. And the married elder's wife - did she know about it? Did she just grind her teeth and accept it? Someone needs to teach these Watchtower girls how to deck an elder - and kick his ass.

• Layla33
    Layla33
    I have known several actually. One example comes from Sacramento, CA. Three elders held an ill-conceived judicial committee on a sister (my mom) who had been assaulted and raped. They refused to let me and my brother in to lend her support and they went over her like a Mack truck. Then they left her in limbo for six months. When my sis called the po he said he would contact my mom. He calls her on the phone and tells her, "You are disfellowshipped." The three elders involved got a visit from me on a sunday after the wt. I went in and asked them all to meet me in the little room. They said with mocking grins that they didn't have time for me, so I mentioned casually and calmly that they could accompany me now or I would carry them in one at a time. So they went. I asked them why they mistreated my mom like they did and one of them said it was their job. I told them all, to stay away from my mom and family. Out of respect for God's house they were safe, but if I saw any of them on the street, their ass was getting beaten. Well, the PO was removed for misconduct, the other two cheated on their wives and were df'd.

I read stories like that and it just breaks my heart. I was applauding you throughout the situation you retold. This is one of the biggest problems in the JW religion. Their hypocrisy toward women & young girls who have been raped and assaulted in the congregation. I know of three separate incidents were the females were actually DF'd for just reporting what happened and their men were treated like the true victims. It's horrible.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Here's another ... close to home too.

A long time ago, my mother-in-law (JW) had an affair with another JW man for several years. My father-in-law found out (he's a JW too)
    and when he approached the Elders about it they kept the whole situation quiet and secretly reproved both. When my father-in-law asked
    if he could get a divorce - the Elders asked if he had sex with his wife since the affair. He said he did, but it wasn't out of love. They told
    him that he couldn't get divorced since he had sex with her and that was like forgiving her. He has regretted it ever since.

• oompa
    oompa

Yes I do. Right after my first wife was da'd by this prick, who even bashed me for her evil ways, his wife gets deathly sick. Thank goodness they had a coulple they were best friends with. The wife of that couple came over all the time to give aid to the dying elders wife as cancer took it's toll. Trouble is, she was giving the prick elder something specila for his prick too. Yep, my self righteous elder took his best friends wife as soon as his bit the dust...........................................................................oompa

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I didn't realize that if you had sex with your spouse after they had an affair that you can't divorce him/her. That is crazy!

• Maddie
    Maddie

A few come to mind but there was one elder I knew who was really self righteous. He made a point of stalking JW's suspected of committing a sin to try and catch them in the act! He was nasty to anyone coming back to meetings seeking reinstatement but fell from grace rather dramatically by leaving his wife and kids and running off with another woman.

Maddie

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

We had a family of self righteous dubs in our congo. They were always held up as an example. Every assembly they were giving some wonderful experience that they had in the field bla bla bla. They were all pioneers and dad was an elder. Perfect jw family. Fastfoward to 10 years later, 4 out of the five kids are no longer JW's. The parents are now divorced cause he was a wife beater and almost killed his wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit