144,000 by TULA

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

It looks like Tula is having tech problems and can't reply. So I am posting the reasponse at Tula's request.

============================

Listen, I cannot post any replies. It is set up that I have -45 replies instead of even being allowed the 5 posts I was supposed to have. Would you please cut and paste this entire message and post it for me? Thank you. Tula

SPAM REMOVED

• snowbird
    snowbird

Is Tula male or female?

Sylvia

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm pretty sure it's not technical difficulties:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/152777/2792751/post.ashx#2792751

• AWAKE&WATCHING
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

NOW IN BOOK FORM!
    Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie:
    Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids
    By Lyle Zapato

Lots of new information, including expanded construction and usage tips, vital psychotronic deflection theory, an overview of AFDB alternatives, a guide to potential mind control enemies, and the never-before-elucidated history of the AFDB. Get yours before it's banned by the forces of mind control! ISBN 1-58160-376-2 (Also available from Amazon.com)

AFDB Book Cover
    Welcome to the AFDB Website

This site is dedicated to spreading the word about the Aluminum* Foil Deflector Beanie and how it can help the average human. Here you will find a description of AFDBs, how to make and use them, and general information about related subjects. I hope that you find the AFDB Homepage to be an important source of AFDB know-how and advocacy.

What Is An AFDB?

AFDB head

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

• Tyrone van leyen
  • Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ooops sorry, I was just gonna ask, can you get those foil caps with hair?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I'm just kiddin. I like Tula. She is very clever and imaginative. I think she gets a little carried away, but she does that with everything, cuz she is creative. Some people might be put off by her ideas but I don't think she is being serious, just entertaining. Thank God for that. If she beleives her own fiction, now thats another story.

• Scully
    Scully

Tula has been restricted for spamming JWD with this kind of stuff and she knows it. I have communicated that to her on the forum and via PM.

Please do not be manipulated by her into posting on her behalf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit