what to say?

by xig28 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Metsman
    Metsman

Dude, you are 16. I think you should concentrate on your schooling and what you're going to do after that rather than worrying about a 15 year old girl. You're both too young for a serious commitment. And none of us should ever try to change another person. The minute you try to change her, the girl you know will change.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are right, you should never be responsible for changing another person. You would feel guilty about the consequences for a very long time. And, what does it say about that person that they are so easily swayed by another? They could just as easily swing in to another oddball belief.

If, on the other hand, she decides to question her beliefs on her own, you could, as a good friend, help her on her way.

I'd say concentrate on being good friends for now.

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

You have much wisdom

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

Dude, you are 16. I think you should concentrate on your schooling and what you're going to do after that rather than worrying about a 15 year old girl. You're both too young for a serious commitment. And none of us should ever try to change another person. The minute you try to change her, the girl you know will change. You have much wisdom Sorry for the double post, trouble with copy/paste

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Few people at 15 know what to believe, other than what their parents want them to believe. It is a starting point that may take many years to grow up from. Be there for her, be her friend, see what happens. You sound extremely caring and thoughtful - you, too, need to be aware of your own growth, and tend to your own critical thinking abilities during this critical time of growth. Explore, be a friend, think...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit