by BurnTheShips 10 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Genius. Perfect. Thank you for this!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sorry mate,

If I had to listen to morrisey I'd be lambasted all day every day. :-) It's the perfect music!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Every no and then I woof do a 5th or liter good scotch or plain old segrams 7 striaght sipping striaght out of the bottle. Alone or with friends.

But since I do what some people would clasify as "alot" psychedelics I only do the sS/W thing 3 or 4 x a year usually in the cold winter to keep warm.

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks for that Burn!

I've actually been doing this for some time, and it's nice to have the experience recorded in words I wouldn't have been able to put together.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    But since I do what some people would clasify as "alot" psychedelics

Psilocybin? Salvia Divinorum?

Burn

• Gregor
    Gregor

I suppose this is supported by this scripture:

1. Proverbs 31:6

• King James Version (KJV)
        Give strongdrink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
        Proverbs 31:5-7 (in Context) Proverbs 31 (Whole Chapter)

I agree it has it's place. But the problem is that these little 'booze as therapy' moments can lead to all kinds of bad stuff. Decisions made about important things often turn out bad when drinking. The majority of suicides are carried out while under the influence. Those who are close to you can be hurt and shut out.. communication can be killed..In other words the whole program can be bad for your real, sober, life.

• oompa
    oompa

This is great, esp for a guy like me who has been sober for a whole week! funny, but I have done far more than my fair share of drinkin alone, and it is nowhere near as glam as this article makes out.....he did get one thing really right, you may not remember it in the morning, or that you wrecked your car..........oompa

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Burn,

O god where do I start.

Lots of different research chemical invented by Alex Shulgun,,LSD, 5Meo DMT, all kinds of shrooms, I buy Ayahuasca by the killo,,and pound. Just to name some.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm there now with a Cabernet as a friend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit