Professional Pregnancy Photos

by Es 28 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

You look beautiful Es and Kaia is adorable.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Those are very nice. I remember when I was pregnant over 20 years ago I wouldn't let anyone take a picture of me. I think there are like two snapshots of me in two pregnancies. I was very self concious and felt I looked huge and fat. The funny thing is, I am twenty pounds heavier now than I was at nine months pregnant. At my delivery the most I weighed is 142lbs. I am 5'5 so I guess that wasn't too bad. Now, I am fat I was so young then. You look really happy and radiant in your pictures, I wish I could of been more happy with my body back then. Oh, well!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Great pictures!!

I wish I had more of me pregnant with my son. I have a few, but I was huge & swollen!! It is still great to have them. I loved being pregnant.

Thanks for sharing...

babygirl...

• BFD
    BFD

You are stunningly beautiful.

fwiw, I like the name Matt, too.

BFD

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much everybody, yeah its funny this pregnancy Ive had the least amount of photos taken, I guess im always busy running after two other kids, with my last two I made sure I got one done every month so you could see the progress.

es

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Beautiful Es!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Es
    Es

Thank u

• Layla33
    Layla33

Beautiful. I still haven't experienced motherhood, but there are times I think I would like to have a child or two. Seeing pictures like that really moves me. Lovely.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Beautiful pics Es!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit