WTBTS refuses to return 100,000 pound donation from DF man

by dozy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I wonder how a congregation would feel if a DF'd person walked into a hall and started handing out dollar bills to the "brothers". The society has already set the example.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, bad press is the one thing that would make the WTBTS reconsider. Lord knows they want to maintain their whitewashed image.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Well, we know it's just a BIG FAT EXCUSE ! Yeah, they want to blame it on the Charity Commission."Oh, we'd reeeaaaally like to help you out and all .....but we're not allowed too ! " Okay, then WT.Just give them some of your money ! All they have to do is give the autistic child the money that was going to him out of their own funds.After all, it's their money, then can do what they want with it.They won't really be out any money since the donated inheritance cancels it out.Like for Like.They like to brag about giving a city a new firetruck or something like that because they're oh so generous, well now's the time to prove it.They're quite simply selfish and the Org is run by modern day Pharisees.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I don't see the controversy here.

Others have acknowledged that his being DF'd is a separate issue and I agree.

He died and his Last Will and Testament as a legal document was carried out.

Regardless of how distasteful it is, it was his wish at the time of his death.

Sorry!

• flipper
    flipper

I guess it has become apparently clear that we now know who has been running the Watchtower society the last 10 years or so- the Watchtower attorneys. Pretty disgusting stuff

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Fishbowl by STRAWHORSE

Nothing seems to satisfy her appetite for more
    Spare me the details of her
    Gruesome affection, gives it up too easy
    Always jonesing for attention
    Nobody swerves like a smooth on a mission

Put to bed your secrets
    Come and lay it down with me

Someone in your family whispered her confessions
    I've got to suffer her late night obsessions
    Don't think that you can
    Get away with dirty indiscretions
    'Cause we all live together in the same fishbowl

Put to bed your secrets
    Come and lay it down with me

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

Why am I not surprised?

• cognac
    cognac
    The governing accountants at Crooklyn should get all board members round the table and ask the question of each member " what would Jesus do ?" They would come up with the wrong answer naturally

ROTFLOL!!!!!

• metatron
    metatron

If a man asks you for a mile, give him two.

If he asks for the outer garment, give him the inner as well.

Isn't this what Jesus said? Is it what the Watchtower actually does?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit