What goes bump in the night

by jacethespace 6 Replies latest social current

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Just wondered what you would make of this news story about a familys home that has strange paranormal goings on.The local council has called in and paid a psychic to rid the home of unwanted spirits.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7240405.stm

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

The problem was imaginary, so the council correctly guessed that an imaginary solution would suffice - and it was cheaper than any other solution available. It's unfortunate that they had to pay a shyster to do it, but sometimes it's easier just to humour people.

• Maddie
    Maddie

I actually knew a man who called himself a Psychic Investigator. He was employed by the Council to go and investigate homes that complained of being troubled in this way. Some of the stories were alarming! There was one particular house that I knew about and it was closed up by the Council as everone that moved in there were frightened to death by all kinds of strange things going on there.

Maddie

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

What just placing watchtowers and awakes around did not rid the demons and satan from the premises It seems to work like a charm for the witnesses. On a serious note Derek hit it spot on.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I always thought that if you yelled Jehovah they ran away?

momz

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

what's jehovahs' power compared to a salt circle?

• Caedes
    Caedes
    what's jehovahs' power compared to a salt circle?

Exactly, at least a salt circle will keep slugs out, or in if you wanted to make a little slug circus.

Anyway, to the original question, the answer is old houses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit