GODS OF THE WATCHTOWER

by tula 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hera needs better headgear, methinks.

Say, do you have anything in a pyramid? I'm kinda on a geometric thing lately and a pyramid would complete the collection nicely as well as being a nice tie-in to the topic.

• tula
    tula

So strongly was she imbued with this hatred of any immorality, that, finding herself so often called upon to punish the failings of both gods and men in this respect, she became jealous, harsh, and vindictive. Her exalted position as the wife of the supreme deity, combined with her extreme beauty, caused her to become exceedingly vain, and she consequently resented with great severity any infringement on her rights as queen of heaven, or any apparent slight on her personal appearance.

• tula
    tula

According to Ovid , to commemorate her faithful watchman, Hera had the hundred eyes of Argus preserved forever, in a peacock 's tail. [5] Argus was the guardian of the goddess, Io. When this 100 eyed creature was slain, his eyes were preserved in the feathers of the peacock. WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF THIS?
    LOOK IN YOUR REVELATION BOOK PAGE 219 (red paperback version.)

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
    Thy micturations are to me
    As plurdled gabbleblotchits
    On a lurgid bee.
    Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
    And hooptiously drangle me
    With crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
    See if I don't !

• tula
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This is for Twitch. There are Pyramids in the background.

Isis1.jpg isis picture by Milkshakesrtasti

• Twitch
    Twitch

alt

wtf?

Hustler chesspiece?

Budweiser sales rep?

Bad photoshop skillz?

• tula
    tula

According to mythology Samos was the birthplace of the goddess Hera, wife of Zeus and queen of the gods.

Greek heroes such As Hercules and Achilles were called children of God, but they were not immortal. 'Ihey lived on earth, died, and their spirits were believed to sometimes be lifted up into heaven. Above these heroes in importance and power were said to be a pantheon of Gods. Yet, some of the Greek people also worshipped a One True God, eternal in the heavens,

unnamed except to be called "the Unknown God." This brings us down to New Testament times, where we pick up the rest of our story in the seventeenth chapter of the Acts of the Apostles (verses 22 -23). "Then Paul stood in the midst of Mar's Hill and said: Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious; for as I passed by and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription: To the Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him I declare to you. "

Yes, these people were not adopting a new religion with the coming of Christianity, they were rediscovering their old religion in its purified form, as sent unto them by our Lord in the flesh, Jesus Christ. By God's design, our forefathers forgot who they were, where they came from, and what their past religion was, all in His plan of purifying and preparing them to again become united with the One True God, who came unto them in the form of man, Jesus Christ.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Cool pic. Thanks

You know, I've often wondered what it would be like to date a woman with wings. "Say, can you pick me up around 5?"

• Satanus
    Satanus

"Doesn't she have that arrogant snotty look of a typical JW?"

Ok, i see that. Definitely sp pio or elderette material.

About the revelation book referral, sorry, i lost mine. A dog ate it.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit