Will the Bible be discarded after Armagedon?

by annalice 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They bible will be disgarded and new books will be opened that are the size of a New York Yellow pages filled with thousands of rules and regulation you won't be able to fart without checking the new bible!!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

How will we know what fruits are verboten?

Gopher: That is one Happy Gopher!

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

OBVES

You wrote:

Then I would like to see every place on this planet and live there for some time ,say 1 000 years ,and move to another place.

If you get a degree in proctology you just might be able to do that.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I have a beautiful response to that question I asked ! We have the Bible - we can say : we have all the same Bible .So why can't we find one common understanding of the Bible ? Why are there so many christian groups that can't find a one common language of understadning the Bible ?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

we have all the same Bible

That is EXACTLY the point -we do NOT

• OBVES
    OBVES

I don't use my personal Bible I have compiled . I am using mostly King James Bible which is the Bible of the Protestants whose religion I am rejecting using their Bible . I can use Vulgate which is for Roman Catholics and yet I can refute catholic views using the Vulgate.

So , I can say any Bible to me is the same . I have a paraphrized Bible which some may say is the most twisted translation and yet I can use it to prove my views .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit