How Happy I am to have found this site

by ladylove 26 Replies latest social family

• ladylove
    ladylove

Wow, I'm not crazy!!! I thought it was just my JW father that was unloving, I thought I was a bad person. Thank you all so much for posting here.

• Bourne
    Bourne

Welcome ladylove.......enjoy the ride......

Bourne

• JK666
    JK666

ladylove,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome LadyLove. Your not crazy at all.

Enjoy your read.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome Lady love- the fog will being lifting for you now. You are not crazy- now you will become enlightened about the WT Society.

• ladylove
    ladylove

thank you for welcoming me here.

I have been out of the religion for many years. but I thought it was just my Father, or his congregation that was so mean. I still can't understand how you can be a parent and not love your children.

This question is what began my research and brought me to here.

• Bourne
    Bourne

I'm sorry that your experiences with your father have not been so good. I have found that, while many times it may stem from the general disapproval that

most parents seem to direct towards their children at one time or another, unfortunately, alot of this problem is aggrevated by the severe judgementalistic

attitude that the JW religion promotes and ingrains within each member. I myself am still deprogramming myself from this problem. But, be assured that

you are not alone. Many of us here are or have been thru exactly what you are going thru. Look forward to hearing more from you. Take care.

Bourne

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ladylove - good to have you here. It was a tremendous eye-opener and a relief to me to find this board as well!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome to JWD ladylove, look forward to getting to know you better.

• ladylove
    ladylove

I can not begin to tell you how deeply all of you have touched my heart, being welcomed so openly, so unconditionally. Reading through all these post has pulled so much anger, hurt and fears out of the pit of my heart. I hope everyone here can feel my hugs, and a gentle kiss from my heart that I send with this post.

My pain I have lived with by myself for 20 years now. It is like being raped and thinking no one cares.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

000XXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit