The Day Hester Decided that Perry Como was a Witness

by Duncan 10 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Duncan,

Thanks fot the PM, and yes I was thinking of a different, and equally stupid couple...lol The tragedy is, that such stupidity is still alive and well and living in Watchtowerland.

I remember the family, I also recall S. the son explaining to me how he and his step-sister used to practice kissing, getting ready for the real thing...lol. He was actually a decent young fellow if I recall, probably bright enough to have his parents wrapped around his finger.

Yes, Old F was called out late at night sorting out the Demons from Hell who were speaking to one family through the loudspeakers of their Hi Fi. It was not the W's but the couple whose name escapes me, but whose daughter I think you took a fancy too. I was having coffee with him the day after and he was so tired that when his son R was winding him up, he went beserk and thrashed all the kids...lol He told me later that they enjoyed it. I was a very new and quite idealistic JW and was ..lol

Do you recall what happened to that eccentric young JW whose eyes were always half-closed? I thought he was on Methadone until I saw his sister who has similarly half-closed eyes. I think she was mates with your own sister.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit