I started a new blog..tell me what you think!

by mama1119 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

Okay, I am a blogging addict! I already have one for our family..just to keep friends and relatives all around in the loop...but I sarted a really cute one myself too. i am obsessed with anything retro..I love the whole 50's era..the idealism, the family values, the kitschy-ness!! Anyway, part of twhat I do for fun (and $$$$) is collect, refinish, fix up, wahtever..and resell old vintage/retro items. I have done two shows so far, am about to open a booth, and have HUGE show coming up this summer. Anyway...my blog is all about the happy retro housewife...please visit it an leave comments so I can get a feel of what everyone thinks. There is lots more to come, i just started it!!!

its retrowifeinamodernlife.blogspot.com

Thanks

• oompa
    oompa

I too love retro, so liked the pics and most of the text...but it kinda PINK for me.............good luck

I especially like retro motor scooter and motorcycles........oompa

sorry i forgot....You said to post on the blog........

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh, you can post it anywhere! I just want some feedback, so thanks!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Your 28 and this is how you feel about Love and Marriage?

We'll there's hope for our generation (mines as well as yours), after all. I thought it was just peachy.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Would you say its "nifty" or "swell"???

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I liked your blog, its very nice. Good job.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Would you say its "nifty" or "swell"???

Those words are not of my generation, though I will say it was Totally Cool!!!

• rekless
    rekless

I like it. Tried to leave a comment coundn't. I like the clors and strips very retro and 50s.

Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit