Is it "Healthy" for every JW to think alike like they do....

by JH 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH

I like variety and different opinions and I don't see that in the JW's.....

What can this lead to?

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

A "united brotherhood".

• minimus
    minimus

No JH, it ain't healthy at all.

• JH
    JH

When you look at the creation, nothing is alike.....everything is different and beautiful.

I don't think Jesus would have liked to see every one of his followers be identical.

• JH
    JH
    A "united brotherhood".

The brotherhood could be united on the fact that diversity is beautiful.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Nope, I don't think it's healthy ... not even enjoyable.

It may create just a front of "unity", but if God himself created diversity in everything why would he then have "his Organization" create clones for members? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would he also create humans with powers of reasoning, then forbid his followers from using it?

Remember the real Borg... the one on Star Trek? Sure they had the reputation of being invincible, but their diversity allowed growth. Instead of forcing new members to completely conform to a pre-determined, stagnant mold, they took on the knowledge of their new assimilations recruits. So as new members came on board, the strengths of the entire community continued to evolve.

Maybe the other Borg needs to take a page out of their book....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

variety is the spice of life

• Bourne
    Bourne

....does a bear drop a deuce in the woods?.....does a squirrel defend himself from being used as toilet paper?......sorry..could'nt resist......um...no..(to the queston,that is.)

Bourne

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    I don't think Jesus would have liked to see every one of his followers be identical.

But he would have liked to see every one of the human family conform, "put on the new self" and become a follower of his?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I like variety and different opinions and I don't see that in the JW's.....

What can this lead to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit