The Spread of Muslims in Europe

by serotonin_wraith 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

How anyone can try and defend that screwed up culture/religion that treats women worse than they do dogs, is beyond me.

I't baffles me too Mary. You don't even hear much from Women's groups either like NOW condemning that horrific treatment of women.

Coffee

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT FOUND THEM ON ANOTHER FORUM! Is it moral for 54 year-old to have sex with 9 year-old?

Want to remove this ad? Please sign in or register.

What are your thoughts on pedophilia? Are pedophiles just lonely misunderstood men, or sick, morally-bankrupt weirdos, worthy of our distain?

Interestingly, one major religion's founder had sex, repeatedly, when he was old enough to be the girls's grandfather, with a 9 year-old female victim who still played with dolls. This is from their own texts (and amazingly they LEAVE this part in every time they re-print it), and in the victim's own words. You won't believe this, but he had his eye on her when she was only SIX.

Please answer one or more of these questions:
    1. Is a 54 year-old who repeatedly violates a child, spoiling her childhood, the "perfect man", and "a role model for all times"?

2. If the leader of a religion, say the Catholic religion (The current Pope), had lots of sex with a child, would his followers say he's great, or would they condemn him in no uncertain words, and they'd kick him out ASAP?

3. If a 54 year-old asks to repeatedly have sex with YOUR 9 year-old child, do you say to him "yes, and peace be upon you", or do you say "get away from her you freak, I want you locked up and the key thrown away.... arrest this man!!"?

4. Is YOUR god smart enough to NOT give the "most important message of all time" to a pedophile (who was also admittedly illiterate and uneducated)?

5. If god was really communicating with this man, wouldn't god, at least once, simply have said to him "stop doing the kid, you'll make me look bad!"?

6. Apparently god is OKAY with adults having sex with children?....or is it just that this PARTICULAR god is ok with it?

7. If you're ok with this man's behavior, then you must think that we should immediately release all the pedophiles from jail ("they've been wrongly imprisoned!") who had sex with children 9 years or older, and apologize profusely to them, no?

8. .....and you should then believe that we should change our statutory rape laws to ALLOW adults to have sex with kids who are as young as 9, no? Thanks Thomas Covenant

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT FOUND THEM ON ANOTHER FORUM! Is it moral for 54 year-old to have sex with 9 year-old?

Want to remove this ad? Please sign in or register.

What are your thoughts on pedophilia? Are pedophiles just lonely misunderstood men, or sick, morally-bankrupt weirdos, worthy of our distain?

Interestingly, one major religion's founder had sex, repeatedly, when he was old enough to be the girls's grandfather, with a 9 year-old female victim who still played with dolls. This is from their own texts (and amazingly they LEAVE this part in every time they re-print it), and in the victim's own words. You won't believe this, but he had his eye on her when she was only SIX.

Please answer one or more of these questions:
    1. Is a 54 year-old who repeatedly violates a child, spoiling her childhood, the "perfect man", and "a role model for all times"?

2. If the leader of a religion, say the Catholic religion (The current Pope), had lots of sex with a child, would his followers say he's great, or would they condemn him in no uncertain words, and they'd kick him out ASAP?

3. If a 54 year-old asks to repeatedly have sex with YOUR 9 year-old child, do you say to him "yes, and peace be upon you", or do you say "get away from her you freak, I want you locked up and the key thrown away.... arrest this man!!"?

4. Is YOUR god smart enough to NOT give the "most important message of all time" to a pedophile (who was also admittedly illiterate and uneducated)?

5. If god was really communicating with this man, wouldn't god, at least once, simply have said to him "stop doing the kid, you'll make me look bad!"?

6. Apparently god is OKAY with adults having sex with children?....or is it just that this PARTICULAR god is ok with it?

7. If you're ok with this man's behavior, then you must think that we should immediately release all the pedophiles from jail ("they've been wrongly imprisoned!") who had sex with children 9 years or older, and apologize profusely to them, no?

8. .....and you should then believe that we should change our statutory rape laws to ALLOW adults to have sex with kids who are as young as 9, no? Thanks Thomas Covenant

• justhuman
    justhuman

Thank you BurnTheShips for your corrections. I was 3 years off the correct age of the girl.

This topic it was one of the most exciting ones...

• avishai
    avishai

I can't find it now, but 5go I believe used indonesia as an example of a "peaceful" Muslim country. Ever hear of a place called East Timor, 5go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit