So how bad is the male STD test???

by bluesbreaker59 42 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

That's got to hurt.I had no idea they did that to guys.

The head of a mans penis has a ton of nerve endings.Just like a woman clit.Personally I feel for you guys.

My funny story about genital region pain.I've had a needle put into my inner labia and had local anastic right next to my clit.I had a infected hair folical that turned abcessed.It was the size of a small egg.The doctor cut it and drained it.I've never had some much pain in my whole life.The cutting was the least painful part.Then the doctor packed it with cotton.Lets just say I cussed the doctor out and almost broke the nurses hand squeasing it.I don't cry even when I'm in pain but I cried like a baby.

Cotton is very rough and I would think having it put into a place where you have all those never ending without lubrication would kill.Does it hurt after when you pee??I've had tons of UTI's and a few yeast infections and when you have those it it extremly painful to pee.I am imaging it hurting like that.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Hey Happy Dad,

Avishai hit it directly on the head, my former wife cheated on me, and wouldn't admit to when it began, so there was always some doubt as to whether I have anything. I've had a whopping 2 partners my whole life, but I'm getting serious with my new girlfriend (talking about our future, etc), who I've known for a long time, and she requested I be tested before we moved any further. So I went in Friday afternoon, I got my AIDS / HIV test results that day, and I was clean. I get the rest of my results today after 4 pm.

Since I was such a low risk, they just made me pee in a cup and take blood, so no cotton swab for me. A couple of the nurses there remarked at how refreshing it was for a young man to not be "humping everything out there". I don't judge those that do, its just too much like Russian Roulette for me.

Always thinking before one speaks is a good idea, but I accept your apology that was very big of you.

• JK666
    JK666

Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL_DxT2UOyo

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit