my fathr is writing a letter to gb about my childs abuse and the coverup

by looloo 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• looloo
    looloo

had the elders reported the abuse of two other children to the police years ago then the perp would not have got around to abusing my child , they must change the policies on reporting to the police in all cases not just unrepentant paedophiles , any ideas on what he could say in the letter (he is not a dub) we have not had an apology either

• avishai
    avishai

I'll get back to ya in the am when I can think better.

• carla
    carla

Maybe a letter to the editor of your paper would accomplish more and one to the DA and an attorney. Your child should get some therapy to deal with this. My thoughts are with your child.

• garybuss
    garybuss

He needs to write the letter to the religion editor of the nearest large daily newspaper. You need to call the police and report the abuse if you haven't already done so. I wouldn't waste the postage on the Watch Tower body of governors.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Perhaps there are some attorneys in your country that could assist you in filing a law suit against the WTBTS. They need to pay ($$$$) for all the damage they have done.

If you don't know of any local attorneys perhaps Barbara Anderson or Love & Norris here in the states could help you locate one.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/151252/2764749/post.ashx#2764749

• joebin
    joebin

Sorry to hear that.

The first step is to talk to a lawyer and not necessarily the police, especially if you have money to pay for a lawyer. Law is about fact but also about procedures and timely filings. Some cases were lost not because of a lack of proof but failure to proceed in a fashion required by law. Go see a lawyer and tell him you want this filed correctly on a legal standpoint and follow exactly what he tells you to do. Please do not take any actions or say anything without legal council. If your lawyer tells you to go to the police, then do it. Don't go running to the police first. Never mind writing a letter to the jehovahs witnesses, it won't do any good. It might release your anger, but that's about it.

The perpertrator definitely needs to face justice, and maybe if done properly you could get compensated. Only a lawyer can tell you that. If you really can't afford one, then at least someone who has good knowledge of legal procedures, not just some shmuck off the streets

take care.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Have your father put the following after his signature. "CC: Greg Love, Esq. and Kimberly Norris, Esq. of Love and Norris"

• looloo
    looloo

he is in prison , but that is for his other victims , my childs charges were dropped because of various reasons , one of them being people in the "truth" keeping quiet about the truth , had they talked to the police the out come could have been so different . so legally i cant say nothing coz nothing has been prooved the police wernt too impressed with jehovahs truth tellers either !!!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Go for the throat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit