The JW /WTS Chain of command

by kwr 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kwr
    kwr

Is there a web site or chain of command graphic for the JW's I know the GB is at the top, but how is the structure throughout the JWs?

Circuit Overseer

district overseer

PO (Whatever that is)

Thanks for any help.

Confused about the JW Org.

• kwr
    kwr

Never Mind I found a page at wikipedia that explains it all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Chain of Command.....It`s very Simple.....The WBT$ owns,operates and commands,their own Religious Cult,the "Jehovah`s Witness`s".....Period!.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• kwr
    kwr

I would say outlaw is a disgruntled ex-member!

• myelaine
    myelaine

WBTS Chain of command will get you this kind of confusion... WBTS- Jesus came invisibly, only the anointed partake of the emblems JESUS- Keep doing this in rememberance of Me...until that day when I drink it new with you in the Father's kingdom. WBTS- the ones not partaking are showing aliegence to WBTS doctrine of invisable RETURN, while the partakers are in fact "doing this" UNTIL He RETURNS. Where is the new wine that they(Jesus and the anointed) are partaking of? Why would Jesus start suggesting that everyone else just gets the bitter dregs? I thought that the kingdom was for the children.(The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Hebrews 13:6) I figure that He wouldn't suggest that. (He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8) The WBTS....what a sham...not to mention the "defilement" of the sacrements instituted by the Lord! love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

And Aaron shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement; once a year he shall make atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most holy to the LORD. Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:" When you take the census of the children of Israel for their number, then every man shall give a ransom for himself to the LORD, when you number them, that there may be no plague among them when you number them." Exodus 30:10-12

love michelle

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

There is actually, a chain of command entirley printed out somewhere I've seen it. I think it goes like this: God

Insert mysterious name of present leader and nearby cronies

Zone Overseer

Branch Overseer

District Overseer

Presiding overseer

Elder

Ministerial Servant ( Glorified Mic handler)

Regular everyday peons with no connections ( publishers)

That's a lot o Shoe Shinin!

Yes this is roughly the system that Rutherford started. 12 diciples would have been fine, minus the multibillion dollar publishing empire. But Rutherford felt he needed absolute control over everyone and everything, from bottom to top. Most dictatorial leaders of personality cults do. You might think the ones who get it the worst are the rank and file, but in my opinion, it's got to be the Bethelites. They work for peanuts, have a better general knowlege of the religion, and are closer to the powerful elite. What a let down they must have,when they see the cold hearted beaurocracy of it, and the fly by the seat of your pants, make it up as you go routine. Totally uninspired!

A lot of folks are raised to think that Bethel is the holy grail. The greatest service one can perform. In my opinion, these guys have been taking it in the ass right from the begining. What a wish,for parents to have their children to aspire to. Here you will learn submission, humility, silence, poverty and back biting, but if your lucky, You might see the man behind the curtain with his pants down!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

oops. I missed circuit overseer. There are so many. Overseer means exactly what it implies. They have their freakin eyeball, on everything you do. I find Jehovahs org. so loving from all this corporate warmth. It's definately a system I would love to be in for eternity. NOT!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I can gauruntee you, as far as corporate callousness goes , a future at Mc Donald's would be far more rewarding and fulfilling. The hamburger migh not be real, but then " the spiritual cafeteria food" the Witness joint is selling, leaves a far worst taste in your mouth.!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Ministerial Servant ( Glorified Mic handler)

Regular everyday peons with no connections ( publishers

Wow... I used to be part of the chain of command.. Until they pee on (sic) me on time too many.

Happily out for 25 years +

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit