The truth, the whole truth and nothing like the truth

by martinwellborne 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

anybody know the truth man?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I know the truth that your real name's Reggie.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner, we have a winner!!!!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Yes I tell the truth, -----------------Do you?

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Yes I tell the truth, -----------------Do you?

Only thier CO's & PO's know fer sure

• MMae
    MMae

The truth is: "I don't know." I believe that an open mind before the Lord is pleasing to Him.

• bite me
    bite me

The truth is, I don't understand how so many people can fall for lies.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PROPHECOR-------lol lol lol lol

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    The truth is, I don't understand how so many people can fall for lies.

I agree.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Once this is settled then we can be assured the person that found the True God is the man of the Truth.

God Yahweh is the only true God and it is He who gave us the Bible . We should study it and look for people who may understand the Bible better than we do.

What witness today is that the Bible is better understood and the words in Daniel 12.4 are being fulfilled. That is why we must look for the new light on understanding God Yahweh and the Bible.

According to the Bible God has two categories of servants by whom all other should learn and come to God . Luke 9.49-50 speaks about one small united group of Jesus' servants and there is also one seperate individual on the same mission. We have to look for these people today.Then we will know if we are in the true religion God Yahweh accepts in His plan.

There is a timeline to that arrangement :

1878 AD - 1879 AD - 1914 AD - 1918 AD - 1921 AD - 1945 AD - 1950 AD - 1955 AD - 1972 AD - 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD - 2004 AD - 2011 AD -2012 AD

This is a timeline that is based on the understanding of the Bible.

Had someone come in 20 BC and claimed the status of being the Promised Messiah I would have rejected him based on the Biblical Timeline I know.

8 BC - 7 BC - 3 BC - 2 BC - 29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD - 70 AD - 106 AD - 119 AD - 150 AD

The same any religion dated after 150 AD and before 1878 AD can be put aside . We start with 1878 AD . And we look for a religin that fits the timeline as given above.

Read my posts to find out who fills up the timeline given .Bear in mind that Mattthew 24.45 must be fulfilled as well just before the end of the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit