OMG...Baby with cobra???? Is this for real?

by FreedomFrog 21 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

That snake could very well have been de-fanged. It struck out at the baby enough times, if it had fangs, that baby would have been injected many times over.

That's just sick, IMHO....

• unbeliever
  • Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

I just saw on TV the other day, Steve Irwin was traveling in one of these countries and came across the gypsys that do this. They are "snake charmers" they sit by the side of the road and charm the cobras, only all of the cobra's have been defanged. Steve said they slowly die once the fangs are removed. They handle all of the snakes quite freely.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

snake charmer customs have been foreshadowing jesus' return since ancient Egypt? wowee-zowee! thats neat!

• dawg
    dawg

I don't give a rat's ass whether the snake was defanged or not, that was stuipid..the only thing I fear is a damned snake.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey don't be so squeemish, I'm sure the parents love thier child, I here people laughing in the back round so I think they are all having a good time,, maybe it is a family of snake charmers buy profession any way the only people that are worried are those that know nothing about thier culture. Hey the baby don't seem scared at all, those snakes are concidered sacred in India and good to have in your yard. It's just us from another culture that get the hebbie gebbies.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I feel really sad for the snake- to feel so threatened and not have any way to actually protect yourself. I've seen the video before, it is really hard sometimes to understand what makes people do what they do...

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

To all mods here. Please remove this thread immediately as my computer was hacked the instant I clicked on the URL. Fortunately the av program blocked it.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    To all mods here. Please remove this thread immediately as my computer was hacked the instant I clicked on the URL.

OH MY!! Are you serious? Nothing happened to my computer...

If it's true, I'm so sorry!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Yes I am not kidding. My alert light started flashing as soon as I clicked and warned me of an intrusion attempt. Sometimes it's just a ping, but I don't want anyone to take any chances.

Computer is protected but these attacks can be nasty. No need to feel bad. You didn't cause it, and it's running ok. Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit