Scans of Watchtower books at Google books and Archive.org

by bereanbiblestudent 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Welcome Berean, and thanks for the information.

I just started a thread on how to make paragraphs in your posts with Firefox, here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/24/152397/1.ashx

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I am very interested in finding these:

Archive.org: Millennial Dawn Volume 2 The Time is at Hand 175th thousand edition 1902
    Archive.org: Millennial Dawn Volume 4 the day of vengeance 38th thousand edition 1897
    Archive.org: Canadian libraries Studies in the Scriptures Volume 5 The Atonement 116.000 edition 1910
    Archive.org: Studies in the Scriptures Volume 6 The New Creation 66.000 edition 1909
    Archive.org :Studies in the Scriptures Volume 7 The Finished Mystery 815.000 edition 1918

I was able to find Millennial Dawn, Vol. 5 at:

http://www.archive.org/details/millennialdawn05alleuoft

but cannot find the others at archive.org. Could someone post the URLs?

• cognac
    cognac

that's awesome, thanks!!! anyone know of scans of other old wt and awakes or other things?

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Cabasilas try Google Books.

You have to search different all the time.

Charles Taze Russell, C.T. Russell only part of the title etc. because they did not index very well.

also What Say the Scriptures about Spirituality 1897 is available at Google Books

For those outside the US try using a anonymiser that lets You saywich country You want to be in.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I'm familiar wih the listings at Google Books, but wanted to find the titles you mentioned at archive.org. I found many of them, but not the ones I mentioned above, especially the New Creation and the archive.org version of The Finished Mystery (I've seen the one at Google Books already). Any help would be much appreciated.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Cognac, and anybody else who is interested, go to my recently established website, www.watchtowerdocuments.com and scroll down to find links to pdf files of quite a number of old publications, including all the Watch Towers from 1879-1916, The Finished Mystery, 1945 Watch Tower Amended Charter, important issues of the Herald of the Morning and Bible Examiner, Millions Now Living Will Never Die, etc. This is just the beginning of what will be found here; some things never before seen on the Internet or for sale on e-bay will be available for download.

I don't know if all the amended U.S. Watch Tower, Inc. charters have been available before on the web or through e-bay, but I have them. I also have the Watchtower, Inc., Peoples Pulpit and the U.K. IBSA charters and will soon make them all available through www.watchtowerdocuments.com

Keep checking the website because in the coming months, we will have some surprises for all you WT researchers and fact-checkers.

Barbara

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Studies in the Scriptures Volume 5 The Atonement 116.000 edition 1910

http://www.archive.org/details/studiesinthescri011970mbp

• sf
    sf

Can't wait for fresh material.

I'm feeling a second wind!

sKally

Share this

Google+