by troubled 48 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

brilliant post lauralisa am really glad things worked out for you,
    troubled... I wish you the best whatever you decide to do,
    nelly

• joelbear
    joelbear

Does this mean I have to give up my drama queen tiara?

Seriously,

Troubled:

People will not change to suit you or me for that matter. People are who they are. You have to decide whether you want to associate with them or not. In a public forum, you are associating with "the public".

peace

Joel

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

troubled, you'bve posted twenty times, be specific...

I can; you've said three times now you are going.

I am glad you came back and hope you stay. You are smart, when you let yourself be. But the old cultic knee jerk is never far away, is it?

Basically though, anyone who posts twenty times and 15% of the time says they are going to leave, and starts another thread on the topic of leaving, is a bit of a drama queen.

Get over yourself, it's not about you, people are as they are, deal with it, at least here it's in ya face disagreement rather than brown-nosing and bitching (standard Kingdum Hall routine).

Keep on rocking in the free world...

• mommy
    mommy

Lauralisa,
    I hope you don't mind I reposted your post for any who might have missed it. WOW I really appreciated reading it!

Troubled,
    You know there are many here who have offered you help. But ultimately it is up to you. I wish you luck no matter what you decide.
    wendy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

THANKS larc,...OUTLAW

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Larc,
    I think I like you. That piece that you did above sounds like me when I go off from time to time. You go Boy!

Pureheart

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy larc,

In fact, I received an e-mail from Zazu today (we gossiped about you and my husband, btw). I always enjoy your e-mails, along with tj's, and others.

We all have information, jokes, friendships - it's what makes us human. Tina has brought out to me that we tend to e-mail with people who agree with our viewpoints. And, btw, I agreed with her - no, really, I did.

With that in mind - I got a chuckle out of tj and dannybear's comments - as I was glad I hadn't saw this thread in time to post after them - and agreeing with them about LauraLisa's post (it was good). You see, some see us (along with BigBoi) as a gang of sorts - and I really think they were joking about that. Of course, I could be wrong - but that was my take on it.

Go kiss Zazu for me. No, I'm not gay - I just think she deserves it for living with a man all these years. Just like me - damn it! I deserve a kiss from my honey. *sigh* Too bad he's not home.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Just a word of warning, Larc...........

I know Zazu has seen this post at this time - and you haven't.

Hope you're feeling way good tomorrow morning - and let Zazu know about it!

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Well.....didn't check in today, larc?

Never feel remorse for what you have thought about your wife; she has thought much worse things about you. Jean Rostand

Hope you and Zazu have a good weekend, and in case not.......

Men should think again about making widowhood women's only path to power. Gloria Steinem

wife waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit