FOR CULTSWATTER

by tula 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tula
    tula

DO you see the WATCHTOWER symbol here???

Robert Freke Gould, The History of Freemasonry. Plate facing p. 269. vol. ii. New York : John C. Yorston & Co., Publishers, 1885

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/arms.html

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The castle/tower is a very common heraldic symbol. I do not think this means anything.

alt

• tula
    tula

The castle/tower is a very common heraldic symbol. I do not think this means anything.

It depends on the context in which it is used.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Interesting stuff thanks

Wasn't the watchtower symbolism used though as to watch over the likewise kingdom of god and thats why Russell choose that symbol.

he may have plagiarized the idea from the masson though as he did with other things, pyramidoligy etc.

Nevertheless it was obvious that he was trying to establish a self designed power structure where he would be the ever present controller of such

organization. The manipulation of that agenda is obvious as well as the exploitation .

• tula
    tula

Just interesting to notice the dragon on this one.

There exists in the British Museum what may well be the only surviving specimen of a Gormogon medal which is exceedingly closely related to the very beautiful one of which a number of examples are known, and which has often been reproduced. 5 .

One theory is that the GORGOMANS were the precursors of the Anciet Grand Lodge of England.

• tula
  • tula
    tula

All "religions" are entertwined with these secret societies.

excerpt from:

Methodism and Freemasonry

http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/05/p05.php

Following the Methodist Conference Report on Freemasonry, an Association of concerned Methodist Freemasons was formed to review the Report at the earliest opportunity. While awaiting such a review, the Association held a number of successful Grand Lodge Exhibitions and Open Days adjacent to the Conference venue which were open to delegates and the public. It also dealt with cases of discrimination arising within the Church as a result of the 1985 strictures.

Methodist Ministers who were Freemasons were loath to add their names to the Association since, had their connection become known, they might have had to resign from the Craft rather than risk adverse prospects for Church appointments. There can be little doubt that any such list, whether it be the Association membership list or a list such as that proposed by Chris Mullin MP, is open to being used as a “black list”, rendering named persons open to suspicion. Such a list, as the original conclusion to the Home Office Report stated, and the Methodist Report proved in practice, “would be an unnecessary interference with a person’s right to privacy, which like the secrecy of the vote, we struggle to preserve in so many areas of British life.”

• tula
    tula

1914 is not the only "invisible kingdom"

another secret society! What's with all the "horsemen"?

excerpt from: Authentic History of the Ku Klux Klan

During the evening the organization was perfected. Captain John B. Kennedy, on the committee to select a name mentioned one which he had considered, "Kukloi," from the Greek word "Kuklos," meaning a band or circle. James R. Crowe said, "Call is Ku Klux," and no one will know what it means. John C. Lester said: "Add Klan as we are all Scotch-Irish descent."

He then repeated the words: "Ku Klux Klan," the first time these words ever fell from human tongue. The weirdness of the alliteration appealed to the mysterious with them; so the name was adopted with a feeling that they had chosen something which would excite the curiosity of their friends and carry out their idea of amusement, which most unexpectedly to them, proved a boon to Pulaski and the South.

This secret society also claims to be "christian" and they also have their own version of "new light".

excerpt:

Another symbol used by such groups as the Klan, is the Christian Cross. They carry it, they "light" it by igniting it on fire.

They also use the Dragon symbol and title. Here is a Grand Dragon. Doesn't his hat remind you of the POPE?

• tula
    tula

Is it really a big secret? You decide.

1. Until 1967, Lodge Secretaries were obliged to complete an annual return of membership to the local Clerk of the Justices. This requirement (Unlawful Societies Act 1799) was revoked by the Labour Government in the Criminal Law Act 1967.

The issue:

1. Should individual Freemasons be obliged (whether by Statute or otherwise) to declare their membership?
    2. Should the United Grand Lodge of England be obliged to disclose the membership of an individual Freemason to a third party?

Their response:

1. By forcing certain members to disclose, there is a genuine concern that their employment and promotion prospects may be adversely affected.
    2. Unless good cause can be shown to the contrary, it is a basic human right for an individual to enjoy a degree of privacy; forcible disclosure of innocent interests crosses the line of public acceptability and accountability.
  • tula
    tula

Did you notice the Jacob's ladder in the first post with masonic symbols?

This is another symbol that validates the origins of all these secret societies from the time of the Babylonians.

excerpt:

The Jacob's ladder is one of the most ancient and famous of folk toys. Legend has it that one was found in King Tut's tomb, which means these fascinating toys were played with in Egypt before 1352 B.C., when the young king died (at about 18 years old). It's amazing to me that this humble folk toy would have been included among Tutankhamen's most significant effects, along with brilliant jewelry, amulets, masks of pure gold, prized objets d'art, a solid gold coffin, statues, furniture, and even a full-sized chariot.

Jacob's ladders, named for the biblical Jacob who saw a ladder leading from earth to heaven in a vision, have shown up all over the world. Like the spinning top, the Jacob's ladder seems to be universal, appearing at widely divergent world locations with no apparent historical connectedness.

and from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_Ladder

Taking one of the stones of the place, he put it under his head and lay down in that place to sleep. And he dreamed that there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it! And behold, the LORD stood above it [or "beside him"] and said, "I am the LORD , the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and to your descendants; and your descendants shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and by you and your descendants shall all the families of the earth bless themselves. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you." Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the LORD is in this place; and I did not know it." And he was afraid, and said, "This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven."

Afterwards, Jacob named the place, "Bethel" (literally, "House of God"). The name "House of God" and the term "gate of heaven" also allude to the Holy Temple which would be built there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit