The special announcement??

by tan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

Hello everyone...I can't find it but I thought I read last week that there was to be a big or special announcement??? What was that all about...I've got a sister calling me and I bet thats what she is going to tell me about...I like saying that I already know about whatever when she randomly calls me with "new" information. Thanx

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I think that the special announcement was not that special. They announce the assemblies in January. There may have been an announcement about the special talk.

Other than that it was the same ol crap.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think they may also have released the Memorial announcement. It's really early this year.

You should be getting your's soon!

S4

• dawg
    dawg

I hope to get mine soon... so I can burn it. I low on kindleing right now...

• tan
    tan
    I think they may also have released the Memorial announcement. It's really early this year.

You're probably right. I bet that's why I'm being harrassed.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Hello everyone, I am pretty sure it was me you are referring to, I posted a message last week saying there is a big big annoucement, but others on this board advised me it will be nothing much and they were correct, it was only a blood card night, I felt like a real dill.

The have a new card now, for us at least. As if I'll let me or anyone of my family die for their theology.

• tan
    tan

Thanks Lone Ranger....as stated before...Nothing new...really.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    You're probably right. I bet that's why I'm being harrassed.

Yeah, I just got my share of harrassment about an hour ago. It was my mom trying to coerce me into "promising" her I'd go to the memorial.

"The end is near" she said. "Jehovah is gathering his people. Production of the magazines has been cut in half, and now we have a JWs-only Watchtower" she emphasized.

Makes me want to send in my DA letter right away.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

It has to do with the Blood cards, and it's this week. There is a questionaire.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I thought it was about saving money by switching their car insurance over to Geico.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit