Let's start a JW rumor. . .I

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Ted Jaracz secretly went to rehab the same time and the same place as Lindsay Lohan! He was in rehab once with Elizabeth Taylor, but she dumped him for an alcoholic construction worker.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Deputy Dog, your facts are right on and your logic is soooo WT, it would be so easy for them to outlaw cats.

LOL and wow, that's exactly how they reason.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I didn't write that. I found it on that other thread. I don't know who the author is.

I heard it for the first time at Blue Mountain, a couple of years ago.

• tula
    tula
    There is a new light regarding 1914 time of the gentiles

Did you know that "New Light" comes from LUCIFER?

Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light bearer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), a Roman astrological term for the "Morning Star" the planetVenus. [1] The word Lucifer was the translation of the SeptuagintGreekheosphoros, ("dawn-bearer"; cf. Greek phosphoros, "light-bearer"; itself the translation of the HebrewHelel ben Shahar [2] , Son of Dawn), used by Jerome in the Vulgate, having mythologically the same meaning as Prometheus who brought fire to humanity.

read more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

rumor? ..oh, to some people it probably is.

• Tara
    Tara

LOL. LOL. LOL. Love the WT cat logic!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The wt announced that it distributing the proceeds from the sale of NY property equaly to all witnesses who turn in field service time above the national average.

Three months after the announcement the nationa average increased to 28 hrs per publisher.

• chickpea
    chickpea

the WTBTS recognizes their treatment of former long time bethelites as abusive and cruel and vows to establish a trust fund to support them until their demise, using assests gained from the next sale of held property which nets the organization a profit......

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

This just in...

Dear Brothers,

We would like to inform you faithful worhsippers of Jehovah that it has been decided the urgent work we are privileged to see in the field ministry during these momentous last days will be better accomplished by using a special version of God's magnificent word, entitled "The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures: The Last Days". Appealing specifically to the needs of todays householders, this exciting edition will focus on practical matters and avoids passages or, occasionally, verses which may seem problematic to those who have not yet accepted the glorious new light with which we have been blessed. Publishers will be instructed to use only this edition in the field ministry, which is the proper food at this time. Interested persons who insist on discussing parts of God's word which do not appear in the The Last Days after the publication's release should be avoided as they will only show themselves too proud to accept Jehovah's loving provisions.

We would also like to announce a revised edition of the current New World Translation for use at meetings by all of Jehovah's people. This edition does contain all of the established canon, but the brothers on the translation committee, who are so humble that they have respectfully declined to be credited for their meticulous work, have ensured the message is worded in such a way as to make truths that have only been revealed to those deserving of Jesus' approval early last century all the more clear.

Your fellow brothers at Brooklyn trust the use of both editions, as instructed by the faithful and discreet slave (Matt 24:45), will further bring great joy to our loving heavenly Father as you carry on sticking close to his earthly organization and more people escape the clutches of this evil system in order to come to know him.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Eyes open...Where did you find that? Is that how it really was written when introduced? Crap!

• oompa
    oompa

Every annointed is buried with a small pyramid implainted in their skull...................................................oompa

BTW, I spent winter in Pittsburg, and my great aunt took me to see his grave......it was freaky............................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit